"HANNA NO!"

My phone buzzing is what woke me up the next morning. I tried hitting it off the bedside table to shut it up but it just made it worse.

I saw that I had two messages. The first one was from Emily so I decided to read that one first.

'Hey, just letting you know that I got home safely last night. Thanks for being there for me Abby.'

I quickly typed a reply.

'Good, that's okay Em! Make sure you text me when you get an update on how your mum is.'

I checked the second message to find that it was from Spencer. At first I was confused at why she was texting me considering the fact that we weren't really close friends.

'I think I've found a lead on A, we are all going too meet up tonight. Hanna knows the address.'

I quickly typed okay and then locked my screen before sighing. I decided to get up and go see Hanna to talk to her about tonight.

*********

Hanna had driven me to the place we were meeting. It was at a party but I wasn't sure who was hosting it.

Spencer, Aria, Emily and I were standing outside ready to leave as we hadn't found anything else out about A. We were only waiting around because Hanna was late leaving.

"So how is your mum Em?" Aria piped up.

We all looked over to Emily eager for her answer.

"Well she's improving very quickly so the doctors are really surprised." She replied.

Hanna came running over towards us but she spun round when she heard the sound of an engine coming towards her. I realised that there was a car heading straight for her and my eyes widened in fear.

"Hanna!" I screamed.

I ran towards her but I didn't make it in time to push her out of the way. I held her close to my body trying to take most of the impact from the car.

I heard the screams of the other girls mixed in with my own and Hanna's and then everything went black.