Explanation.

Once the girls had finished telling me about 'A' and what they had done, I was scared. No scared is an understatement, If 'A' was capable of everything that the girls had told me, then I was in trouble. This person was targeting me aswell.

"So basically long story short, 'A' is a wierd psychotic freak trying to kill you all and frame you for Allison's murder?" I said.

"That's spot on!" Emily replied.

"Okay, well Hanna now I know why you were upset!" I stated.

Suddenly Hanna burst out in tears. We all ran over to her trying to comfort her. Aria sat her down on the couch and Spencer reached over to get a tissue from the box on the coffee table infront of us.

"I just don't want my little sister to go down with us aswell!" Hanna sniffled through sobs.

"Han don't worry about me, we are all going to stick together." I encouraged.

"Yeah Abby is right, strength in numbers." Emily chipped in.

"This is 'A' we are talking about Em!" Hanna yelled.

"Look, if anything happens tomorrow we can ask Mr Fits if he knows something that can help us figure out who 'A' is." Aria suggested.

"Okay" Hanna agreed.

"Go to sleep Hanna, we will talk about this in the morning." Emily says.

Hanna laid down on the couch, with her head in Aria's lap and soon closed her eyes. Spencer smiled and let out a quiet chuckle. I felt sorry for Hanna, she was really worried about me. She had never just fallen asleep like that, she usually made a fuss when it was time to sleep. She really needed this nap, may e she would be able to clear her head. An hour later Emily complained saying she needed a latte from The Brew. I offered to go down there and get us all a Skinny Latte each. They gave me the money for their drinks and I left the house. It was only 7pm so hopefully The Brew was still open.