Long Awkward Phone Calls.

The room was dark and the curtains were drawn over the windows. It wasn't a very welcoming room, there was only the bed and a bedside table.

Obviously the monitor next to me took up a lot of room and it wasn't exactly quiet either. It would beep every couple of seconds and it was really quite annoying. That was until it stopped beeping.

•••••••••••••••

Hanna's POV.

"Have any of you heard from Abby?"

Aria, Spencer and Emily were all looking at me through my computer screen. We had been video chatting all night ever since I got back from the hospital.

For some reason I was released before Abby was. Doctor Kingston said that he found something in her blood test results and that meant she needed to stay in the hospital a little while longer.

"No."

"Nope."

"I tried texting her but I didn't get a response."

"Well of course you wouldn't Em, she is in hospital!" Aria laughed.

No one had heard from her. This only made me worry more. What if A had gotten to her.

"Have you spoke to someone at the hospital?" Spencer asked me.

"Yeah but the receptionist said she was sleeping and that she couldn't talk." I answered.

"You need to stop being so paranoid Han! She is probably enjoying her night in a hospital bed with Doctor Kingston." Aria teased.

I immediately looked at Spencer's corner of the screen to see that she was just looking at something else other than the computer.

"Aria don't be stupid, they barely know each other." I replied trying to make Spencer feel better.

"So what! They are cute together." She stated.

I shook my head once I had realised that Spencer had now left the video chat. Awkwardness fell upon the three of us until Emily spoke up.

"I've got to study for a big test tomorrow so I will see you all soon. Bye."

Me and Aria waved to her and then looked at each other with sullen looks on our faces.

"See you tomorrow then." I said.

"Yeah, and if you get any news on Abby then call me right away." She pushed.

I simply nodded before hanging up.

Maybe the girls were right. Maybe I was just getting paranoid about nothing. My little sister was safe and I would never let anything happen to her.

•••••••••••••

Abby's POV.

The sharp pain appeared in my side again and I let out a piercing scream.

"HANNA!" I cried.