Silence.

Emily looked at me in horror and shock before opening her mouth to say something.

"Was 'A' in here with you before I came?" She asked.

I shook my head slowly answering no without taking my gaze off of the mirror. When I finally got over the confusion and shock I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and took a picture. After that I let Emily take a picture too, then together we washed it off the mirror.

Once it was all cleaned up I jumped into bed straight away, I was to shaken up to discuss what had just happened with Emily.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I woke up before Emily the next morning. Last night it didn't take long for me to fall asleep which I was surprised at as I was so scared after the little message that 'A' had left us on her mirror.

I got up being extra careful because I didn't want to wake Emily up, and I went into the bathroom to have a shower. After I had showers I got changed into a baby pink long sleeved crop top and a pair of dark blue high waisted jeans. I wore a pair of white vans with a brown leather jacket.

Then I applied my makeup and tied my hair into a side braid. I had recently learnt how to braid my hair like Katniss Everdeen, one of the main characters from the film The Hunger Games. I had always loved the hair style and used to get jealous when she had her hair styled that way.

Emily woke up soon after I was finished. She jumped in the shower without saying a word and came out fully changed. I sat on her bed and sent messages to a couple of friends from my dad's whilst I waited for her to do her hair and makeup.

"Do you want to go get some breakfast?" She asked.

I looked up from my phone and realised that she was looking at me. She had now finished and was getting up and heading towards the door.

"Okay." I replied.

I got up too and followed her downstairs. We soon reached the kitchen and that was when I noticed that there was a note on the counter. Emily had seen it to because she was the one to walk over and pick it up. She stood at the side of the counter with her back to me whilst she read it.

About half a minute later she turned to face me.

"Mum's left for work already, she told us to head down to The Brew for breakfast." She explained.

"Wait, what if Wren is there?" I asked.

"Even better." She smiled.

I giggled before grabbing my bag and heading for the front door.

-Authors Note : Please tell me what you think of this story so far as I'm not sure what I think of it. I want too know if you guys are enjoying this and I would like to know if you have any suggestions in what I can improve. I don't usually write authors notes so this is a major one off.

-Caitlin xx