#3. Second Day

#3. Second Day

Kadesha's POV

"So I'm just curious on you leaving Memphis and moving out here in Oakland. What's the real reason, I mean I've seen you with Mike around here in Oakland and in Memphis when they have games. And to be honest you two are my goals, for real!" Alex says while we're chilling on the terrace.

I smiled weakly at her compliment at the same time I sighed remembering all of the things that we used to spent. I looked at her, "You know what, Alex? Me and Mike......... broke up. I didn't expect that to happen because everything just turns out so well that I can't see the problem. I don't really know what's happening between us. You know that? That it feels like I've been living in my own fairytale but the time has ended. We have our ending bit it's not the same as fairy tales, like how it supposed to be. And he reminded me that there's no more fairy tales. That I'm not a princess or a queen and he's not my prince or king. It hurts as fuck, Alex!" My voice cracked at the end. And I am very thankful for this girl right here for understanding me so bad.

"Shh," she started while comforting me by hugging and caressing my back using her hands. "I may not know the reason why you and Mike broke up, but girl, let me tell you that I'm always here for you. You don't deserve all of this. You don't deserve him. You deserve a better man but I know that it's not hard to replace him. Your relationship is just perfect but the scariest thing just happened. I'll help you to move on. Little by little, until you can get used to it. Nothing is going to be easy but you'll get through this. Sometimes, this is just a part of your relationship where the two of you will be tested or it could be the end. We'll never know but if we take the risk, we'll definitely know. Because if you're very important to him, he will come back, for sure. He may have a selfish heart and mind by now, but let me tell you this that there will be a time that he will be the one that is going to chase you. Destiny knows what's best, Esha."
I nodded in agreement. Almost all of the things that she said is true. I wish that he will realize all of the things that he did to me. All of the sacrifices that I make, in every day that I cried myself to fall asleep, for all the days that I wished that he will come back to me. I may be assuming but who knows he may come back to me. It's hard to assume for something that is not going to happen because it'll totaly break your heart. Assume will surely stop but we'll never know if it's going to be now, later, tomorrow or the next hundred years. We'll not know but the only thing I'm sure is that I will go through this battle and fight that is need to be fought.

‡†‡

"I'm still in love with you."

‡†‡

Updated ✔

Merry Christmas guys! I updates this story so that you can take a look and think of what will happen on the future chapters!

Comment down on what you think that is going to happen in the future.

PS. I feel bad for Kadesha. I remember that I'm crying when I'm writing this.

All the love,
tiedxships