#6. Back Again

#6. Back Again

Kadesha's POV

"Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours." I sang the chorus after Jesy's.

The girls we're on the left side and Jason entered the stage on the right side where I was and he snaked an arm on my waist that makes Shaine go wild. I can see her from here because she's on the sidelines or whatever you call that.

"When you're with him, do you call his name
Like you do when you're with me?
Does it feels the same?
Would you leave if I was ready to settle down?
Or would you play it safe and stay?
Girl you know this, we got a love that is hopeless." Jason sang beautifully while we're dancing together. I'll admit that he looks hot but he has a fiancée! And it's Jordin Sparks everybody.

"Why can't we be like that?
Wish we could be like that." Jade ended the song.

We thanked everybody that has come here to hear us and we're very glad to have this successful performance.

It feels so good to be on this place again. Memphis, Tennessee, U.S. Yes, I know it may be hard to go back to this place because of the memories that we shared but I have to do it for Little Mix, Derulo, for the fans and for everything. I just can't loose the things that I did. It has a process for it to be done and it's a long one.

"Thank you, Kadesha and Jason! See you next time and congrats on the upcoming album, K." The band thanked and congratulated us and we chitchata bit because we're trying to lessen the paparazzi a little bit.

Later on, I received a text from Shaine.

Mrs. Livingston

Giiiiiiirl, do you see what I see?

Of course not. What is it?

You better look at your left, nigga.

I followed her text direction and looked at the left. Since the backstage was a bit open, I can see some crowd or people.

I was shocked in what I saw.

Mrs. Livingston

Mike?

Yeah. How ya feeling right now? Are you okay? Do you need some help? Do you want me to call the security? Or do you want me to wrestle him? Pick one.