#15. Chico

#15. Chico

Kadesha's POV

alexbby

so there should be somebody knocking on your door in a few minutes, bae

okay, you're putting up another man, huh?

eh, we just want you to be happy again without that bitch Mike!

awww, how sweet of you. but we'll see if we're meant to be.

here we go again

i just can't forget, Mike. we shared three years together, if you don't know that

i know that. but you need to open up your heart again, K. all of the transformations, and the words that we said to you, they'll just be a waste if you'll not even try

but i didn't even ask for that transformation tho

you're being stubborn again. we're doing this for you. we are here because we don't wanna see you down and get envious when you see a lovely dovey couple

kadesha; no replies for a couple of minutes

now you're not replying 'cause i'm stating that truth? kadesha please, give it a chance.

fine, alexandra. but if this will not work out, walls built up, tall, high, and firm

okay. please be good to him, he's a good boy and you know him

I gave in so easily in Alex's setup, but somehow she's correct. How can I easily move on from Mike if I'm not opening my heart? Anyways, I'm starting to get curious of who is this boy that they're setting me up. 'Cause she said that I know him so I started to think of the boys that I knew.

John Smith; he's my grade school crush and he's so handsome.

Mario Braun; that boy is the one who almost burned my hair when I was in high school. he hates me very much yet I'm guessing if he's the one that Alex send.

Keith Jones; the guy who is my partner on our prom way back high school.

Courtney Lee; the best friend of my ex and he's a good friend so why not? But as far as I know, he has a wife so no no for him, but I'll admit that he's very handsome.

Harry Styles; he's super hot and I met him when I went to United Kingdom because of vacation. But he's younger than me!

This whole damn things is driving me crazy. I kept guessing who is it until a certain person knocked on my hotel room.

"Chico!"

‡†‡

"I just want to be loved."

‡†‡

Updated!

Congrats to the Golden State Warriors for getting the series tied💙💛 bounce back, Raptors!

I'm almost done drafting chapters for this story! Only two (or more) chapters left to draft then I'm done!

All the love,
schatzx