#20. The End

#20. The End

Kadesha's POV

At last, my world tour has come to an end. I'm about to get my bags here in LAX because this is where my last concert will be. This whole tour is super tiring but when you're performing and you're going to see your fans chanting every lyric, it's just going to remove your tire plus when you ha e your boyfriend to support you all the time.

After one month of Mike's confession, he asked me to be his girlfriend on our fifth year anniversary. And there, we celebrated what's supposed to be celebrated. And now, we're still going strong and its now February, I traveled the whole USA and Canada and I can't wait to finish it here in LA.

When I am walking down the stairs to make my way to the "bag station" or whatever you call it, my brother, Kahlil greeted me with his guitar and he started singing.

"A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head. When I think of all the years, I wanna be with you." - then guided me to God knows where.

I was completely shocked to see Stephen playing guitar while Ayesha started. "Wake up every morning with you in my bed, that's precisely what I plan to do." - they guided me to somewhere else.

I'm getting so curious and emotional right now. I don't know what to feel. Should I get confused? Happy? Excited? Nervous?

"And you know one of these days, when I get my money right. Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life." I felt all of my tears started to flow when Alex sings while Klay played the guitar.

Is there something that I don't know? Because I don't know what's going on.

"Will forever be enough so there ain't no need to rush. But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough." Shaine and Alena sang while Shaun and Andrew played the guitar.

Am I missing something here? I mean, is there an occasion that involves me? Imma give a fuck to someone who planned to whole damn thing for not saying this to me! I'm not ready, bruh!

Next up was my family and Mike's. "I'll say will you marry me? I swear that I will mean it, I'll say will you marry me?" The group that sang earlier unite while I talk to my parents and his parents.

What are they doing here? Is someone getting married or something? Is my sister going to come and say that "I'm going to get married bitches!"

Gosh, I'm clueless right now.

"Baby, all you gotta do is say yes to him. That's it." Both Schulz and Conley family said.

And I was like, "Whuuuut? Are y'all crazy? What or where or who am I going to say yes to? To Channing Tatum? Nah, he has his happy ever after. But I hope it was me! Kidding." Of course, I didn't say that.

I continued to walk until I saw Mike playing his favorite guitar and singing, "And if I lost everything, in my heart it means nothing 'cause I have you. Girl I have you."

Before he say that next line, he get right down on bended knee and my tears started to flow uncontrollably.

He wiped my tears because I know he hates it when he see people cry. Mike kissed my cheek before continuing.

"So get right down on bended knee, nothing else would ever been better, better, the day when..." He cut his own as the crowd continued. "He'll say will you marry him! He swear that he means it! He'll say will you marry him!"

I laughed a bit because they changed the lyrics of the song.

The crowd shuts down and Mike has his time. "Baby, Love, Candy, Kadesha, will you make me the best man in the world and be Mrs. Mike Conley?"

I can't say any words right now because I was speechless by his surprise so I nodded and nodded and nodded as I hear everyone cheer for me while Mike puts the ring on my left right finger, stood up and kissed me on the lips passionately as I hear clicks of the camera everywhere.

I buried my head on his chest quickly as we broke the kiss.

Hugging him, I say, "Thank you, baby, for everything that you did. This surprise proposal was amazing, words can't even explain what I felt. I love you baby."

He hugged me back, "No, thank you for not giving up on me, Candy. Even though I almost gave up, you flight for our relationship. Thank you for all of the things that you've done to me. You made me a better person, K. Thank you for staying by my side whenever I need someone to lean on and say all of the things that I wanna say.

Baby, from the very beginning of our relationship, I really didn't expect that we'll go this far. Why? Because when Courtney introduced you to me, my first impression of you is that you are very shy and seems that you didn't like me at all. Because that time I'm a wild man, always at the bar, having many girls every two or three months.

From there I changed. You made me realized that life is so short not to have the love you your life. I know we didn't start our relationship as other do. Were like cat and dog fighting over something that is so very simple. But now, here we are. Getting married and ari going strong.

Kadesha Shön Schulz, thank you for everything. I can't stop saying that k you and at the same time in sorry to you because you've done so many things that I need to thank and all of the stupid mistakes that I've done. Thank you for the five years and more. I'm sorry for the fights that we've been through especially on our third anniversary.

I love you, Candy."

-----

❝Some things are made for ending.❞

- this quote is very true. I though me and Mike's love story will end very soon, but man I was wrong. It wasn't the end for our relationship. Yes, it was almost an end but I hold on and even though I didn't say it, I still love him. Our relationship ended right now, in a nice way though. We finally settled down and hopefully, start a family of our own.

Thank you for being with us throughout our roller coaster relationship.

Till the end, Candy and Mikey💋

‡†‡

Story finally done. Thank you for being with me throughout this book! It has been one year and ive been though many ups and downs.

Thank you everyone and thank you tidal-waves for all the support and for loving this story so much!

Thank you guys!