#9. All Too Well

#9. All Too Well

Kadesha's POV

"Well, maybe we got lost in transition, maybe I asked for too much, but maybe this this was a masterpiece 'till you tore it all up. Running scared, I remembered it all too well.

Hey, you called me up again just to break me like a promise. So casually cruel in the name of being honest. I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here 'cause I remember it all, all, all..... too well.

Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it. I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it. After plaid shirt days and nights when you make your own. Now you mail back my things and I walk home alone.

But you keep my old scarf from that very first week. 'Cause it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me. You can't get rid of it 'cause you remember it all too well, yeah." I finished recording my first single in my first album and I can't wait for my fans all around the world to hear it.

It's been three days since I got to Memphis and meet the boys except for him. It's a bit disappointing, but whatever. He's always like that. Nothing's change.

I thanked all of the people who are in there and I started to take numerous of selfies but I am just going to post one on Instagram. Just love my hair so much.

Kadesha Schulz @kshon

After recording! Hahaha can't wait for you guys to hear my first single! #NYC
-picture in the media-

And then I decided to go back to my hotel. This is one of an exhausted night because of the takes that I made during the recording sessions. It was hard though but the time that you finished it, it was all worth it.

And a thought came to my mind. Was it all worth when we broke up? Does he deserve all of the nights that I have cried myself to sleep? Does he deserve all of the love I've given to him? Sometimes, I just wanna talk to him and say that 'do you know all of the sacrifices that I made? do you know that in those three years I proved that it wasn't a waste of time but you didn't deserve all of it.' Sometimes I want to say all of those things right in front of his face. I want to say it like look-at-the-woman-that-you-left-alone tone and expression. I want to hit him hard in his heart and mind by words.

But the time isn't just right now. Maybe if I am completely over him because now I'll officially say that I'm thirty percent over him and still have seventy percent remaining. And wait 'till I am one hundred percent over him and I'll go straight to what place he is and I'll say that right in front of his face.

‡†‡

"Take one step at a time."

‡†‡

Updated ✔️✔️

As promised.

I CANT WAIT TILL KADESHA IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OKAY AND I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SHE PUNCHES MIKE'S FACEEE! 😂✌🏻️👊🏻 IM SO SORRY MIKE BUT YOUVE DONE A SHITTY MISTAAAAKE😡🖕🏻

All the love,
schatzx