Chapter 36: Surprising Experiences

Surprise, surprise!!! We have a little bit in Alec’s POV this chap!!! I hope you like it. I had to do something cause I’m sure you’ll kill me for chap 38… just a head’s up…

 Sam’s POV

I explained my encounters with Logan to the Cullens. They had all agreed with me that something was up, but no one seemed to guess what it was. But today it was a special day so I had to put all my troubles behind me. A few months had passed, school was over and Emmett and Rose were going to get married, for what I had been told the tenth time. I looked through my closet to see what I could wear but nothing seemed to be right. The only dress there was which wasn't as terribly disappointing as the others was a high necked black dress with long sleeves. I looked at it in horror. Man I really needed to get some shopping done. As if an answer to my thought Nessie knocked on my door.

"Hey, we girls are going shopping. Are you coming?" she asked me. I was not a fan of shopping but I had to accept since I had nothing to wear. "Sure." I said monotonous.

At the shopping mall everybody dispersed. It seemed like every girl had very different tastes of clothing. I roamed the stores looking at the clothes like a lost ghost. I saw one that caught my eye. It was black with a halter neck top which flowed to the floor. I was about to try it on when someone came in my way. 

"Seriously? Black? Are we doing this again?" Nessie said as she took away the dress from my hands and put it back where it belonged.

"Ness, just let me get done with it." I begged her.

"No way, let's choose a more appropriate dress for you. Something cuter and not so dull." she said. 

"Can I see what you picked?" I asked her. She grinned and showed me a white dress with beautiful turquoise, brown and black flowered prints and matching rhinestones in a pattern over the dress. It would complement Nessie's skin tone and her curly bronze hair perfectly. She had a pair of silver stilettos in her hands too. "So let me see," she said as she scanned the shop. "Oh! That one would be perfect on you!" she said and before I could even register which one she pointed to she grabbed a dress, and checked the size for the pair of shoes underneath the rack. She then dragged me to the changing rooms, shoved me in one and left me with the dress and pair of shoes in my hands. I tried it on and put on the shoes. I had to say, Nessie was right, this dress was a killer on me. It had differed shades of blue under a white base with a front slit that came up to half my thigh. It was a halter V-necked with blue glass beads on the straps. It looked like it was painted on me. 

"Sam, come out when you're ready." Nessie said. I stepped outside. Everybody was there wearing a different elegant dress. Nessie's looked marvellous on her. Bella was wearing a grey chiffon dress with sequins on the bust, Alice had on a burgundy dress which had a fish tail trailing behind her and Esme was wearing a forest green dress with a front slit that complemented her auburn hair perfectly. Rose was giving us advice since her wedding dress had been picked out months ago.

“Ness, I like the dress you picked for me but don’t you think it’s a little bit showy?” I asked her uncertain as I walked around and half my upper legs were exposed.

“No, it’s perfect and it suits you nicely. I bet if Alec saw you he would agree too.” She said thoughtfully.

 “You’re never going to let it go, are you?” I asked her.

 “Not until you woman up and try to see what he’s up to. I bet he’s miserable too without you. You’re too stubborn for your own good.” She said to me.

 “I said I’ll do it. Just not now. I don’t need to tempt myself any further. You know the facts and they won’t change.” I told her feeling just slightly irritated.