Chapter 37: Gaius

Here it is guys, the mysterious maker. The following two chapters will be short so that I can get to Alec more quickly :) Thanks for all your support on the last chap :D I heart you <3

Sam's POV

"You!? You are the fucking son of a bitch who did this to me?! Why? What did I ever do to you? You destroyed my life and then you left me alone to rot under a damned tree!" I said, at first low and menacing then raising my voice so much that I was yelling. I lunged at him, my hatred and disgust for my newly found maker fuelled my growl as I sped towards him. Suddenly I stopped moving. My body felt as if I had just collided with an invisible wall which I couldn't break down. I clawed at it and pushed against if but I couldn't get to him. 

"It's useless Sam. He controls us. Everything we do is in his hands now. That's his power. He controls his created children." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I turned around and found Logan, looking depressed and worn out.

"You too?" I asked him, my eyes wide. "Not just me," he said. From the shadows came out three figures. They were two females and a male. The first one I noticed had flaming red hair, such a bright red it resembled the colour of fresh blood. She looked about my age with pain stricken eyes and the face of a porcelain doll but she was wearing tattered clothing, just like the rest of them. Next was an Asian girl with dark brown hair which would easily been silky if she wasn't living in such ugly conditions. She looked really sweet and pretty but she was in pain too. The male next to her was fairly tall. He had jet black hair and was nicely built. He shared the same pained expression as the others.

My maker... he was keeping them here against their will... So that meant... I would soon share their fate.

"Apologise." he said to me. I snorted loudly. "Not even if the forest was burning and only you could stop it." I said to him, my words laced with venom. I saw his relaxed hands turn into a fist and tighten. 

"Apologise." he repeated. I put my hand to my chest. The pain I was feeling made me fall to my knees. It felt as if he had his hand around my heart and was squeezing tight. Not that I could not live with it but the pain felt intolerable. Still I would not apologise. "No." I coughed weakly at him. He stepped two steps closer to me and started turning his fist anticlockwise. My left arm shot behind my back and it was twisting to the right. At first it did not hurt but the minute I started hearing multiple cracks the pain I felt was indescribable. If felt as if someone used voodoo on me and I was being controlled and bended in unnatural positions and a million spikes were shoved through my arm. 

"Stop! Her arm will break with the slightest of twists more." Logan shouted. 

"Apologise." he said for the third time. I wanted to say no but I just couldn't or otherwise my arm would snap. 

"Sorry." I mumbled, my jaw clenched. He released my arm slightly. "Say it nicely." he said to me, grinning like batman's joker. I didn't want to. One time was enough. He tightened the hold on my arm all of a sudden and I screamed in pain. "I'm very sorry." I shouted. He let go of his manipulation on me completely. I felt to the ground, my new dress ruined with mud. Logan stepped up to help me.

"Don't. She had to learn her lesson." he said to Logan. "Remember, the next time you address me, call me Master Gaius. I will not tolerate disrespectful attitude." he said. He stepped on my body as if I was a piece of dirt and so did the blond. She had to make sure to dig in her stiletto tips in my back. "And call me Mistress Jana." she said. They went of inside their little cabin leaving me alone to my thoughts. My mind rushed, analysing what happened to me and how I could get out of the situation. I felt strength come from deep within me. I felt Alec's arms around me and him whispering that he loved me and that I was his brave girl, his brave beautiful girl. 

Back up a little bit. Alec wasn't here.

"Logan, stop using your power on me. I need to think straight." I said. I got up, feeling wobbly on my feet for the first time in almost two decades. I looked at my throbbing arm and noticed cracks. Deep cracks you would only find on granite. I looked away, not wanting to remember the terrible episode. I just had a little vision then that showed that there was going to be some humping in that cabin. Ew. We were going to live in misery and be used and exploited while they had sex. Could it get any worse?