Revealed

Jacob walked in holding Grace's hand, he received several funny looks from the staff. Everyone knew he helped Connie out some times but barely anyone had worked out him and Connie were in a relationship.
Everyone kept commenting on how great Jacob was with Grace, none of them know about Jessie as for Jacob it was too painful to explain over and over again.
"How are you Jacob" Zoe said as she walked into Connie's office to pick up some files. "I'm ok, thank you" Jacob replied. "And what about you Grace everything ok in that crazy head of yours" Zoe asked. "Yeh I'm fine and I'm not crazy" Grace said using her mums voice. "That scares me more and more every time" Jacob said. "I agree" Zoe said before leaving the office laughing.

"What are you laughing at" Connie said to Zoe. "Just Grace, she sounds so like you it's uncanny and scary" Zoe said. Connie said "that's my girl" and Zoe laughed even harder, so much so Connie had to support her in order for Zoe to remain standing which was hard considering she had Jessie on her hip. Zoe soon calmed down and walked off to treat some more patients.
Connie walked to her office, getting lots of funny looks from other staff memebers. "I didn't know Connie had another daughter" Ethan said to Cal, "same" Rita interrupted. Charlie and Zoe and Max all sniggered in the corner, which Connie saw.

"Hey Hun" Connie said whilst entering her office. "Hey sweet cheeks, she been ok" Jacob said whilst looking at Jessie. "Of course, she's always well behaved for her mummy" Connie said and planted a kiss on Jessie's head. "Grace been ok" Connie said. "Of course, she's got your attitude though, that's going to get her very far in life I believe" Jacob said. "I should hope so" Connie replied.
"Hey sweet cheeks, did you receive and weird looks on your way in" Jacob asked. "A few why" Connie answered. "So did I. I think there confused and not using there common sense" Jacob said. "If they have any common sense" Connie added. "True, but let's not get ahead of ourselves love" Jacob added. "Course not why would we do that" Connie said whilst logging on to her computer.

"What are you all whispering about" Zoe, Max and Charlie said. "Jacob coming in with Grace and Connie coming in with some random child" Cal said. "Ok first of all I'm only saying this cus I'm allowed to but that child isn't just a random child she is Connie's adopted daughter" Max said. "Who also happens to be Jacobs biological daughter, she's two" Charlie added. "And Grace is Jacobs adopted daughter now and Connie and Jacob are together" Zoe continued. "Do any of you lot have or use your common sense" all three of them finished with before heading in the direction of Connie's office.

"Hey guys" Zoe, Charlie and Max said as they entered Connie's office. "We may have just spilled about you private life as in you two being together and the girls. God those lot can be idiots some times" Zoe said. "It's fine Zoe and I know, I'm their boss, unfortunately for me" Connie added. "Obviously you and Charlie are fine Zoe and so is Jacob, Max is alright. I guess" Connie said. "That's not funny Connie" Max said. "I'm afraid it is mate" Jacob said.

Jessie started to wake up from her slumber. "Mummy" she mumbled. "Hey darling" Connie said picking her up. Jessie wrapped her arms and legs around Connie and buried her head in Connie's neck. Connie sat down. "You three coming to ours for dinner tonight still" Connie asked. "Sure are" they all replied. Oh what a great evening that should be...