Doesn't Feel Right

HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE, HOWEVER THIS UPDATE IS ABOUT SELF HARM AND EATING DISORDERS SO IF THAT DOESN'T SIT WELL WITH YOU ID EARGE YOU NOT TO READ THIS.

It was Friday evening of the next week and Connie had picked up Hailey and Grace from school. Both girls were extremely quiet but when Connie asked they both just replied that they were tired. Once they arrived at the house Grace said she didn't feel well, just as Connie was about to say something Grace dashed towards the bathroom and threw up. Connie rushed after her and held her hair back and rubbed her back, Grace started to cry. "Ssh its alright Gracie, I'm right here." Connie soothed. After about five minutes Grace stopped being violently sick but was still shaking massively. Grace stood up and clutched on to her mums arm as she felt she was about to fall over. Connie noticed this but didn't mention it. Grace hugged her mum and sobbed into her chest. "I'm sorry" Grace mumbled, Connie was confused. "It's alright sweetheart you can't help being ill" Connie said whilst stroking her daughters hair.

It was eventually dinner time and something didn't sit right with Connie. Grace had just spent the last hour being violent sick but had shovelled down her dinner like her life depended on it but Hailey barely touched anything on her plate. "Hailey sweetheart, what's the matter you've barely touched your food?" Connie asked but instead of answering Hailey just got up and left the table. Connie followed her into the living room to find her sat on the floor tears streaming down her face. Connie sat down beside her and put her arm around her shoulders. "What's the matter sweetheart?" Connie asked. The answer she got was not what she expected. In the mist of tears Hailey said "I want to stop but I don't know how. Its become addictive, I have to do it. Nothing else works. I can't tell mum she's got too much to deal with already" Hailey sobbed. Connie didn't understand until she saw blood seeping through the girls sleeves. "Sweetheart we need to get you to a hospital" Connie said calmly. "No I don't trust anyone else, it has to be you and only you" Hailey cried. "Alright sweetheart come with me" Connie said as they got up and went to Connie's bedroom. Connie got out her first aid box which contained more than the average one. For some reason she also had a stitching kit with her so she used that to stitch up Hailey's arm. Hailey winced in pain. As Connie was finishing off Hailey became a little faint. "Sweetheart, how much have you eaten today?" Connie asked. Hailey just looked into Connie's eyes and she knew she hadn't, not properly. Hailey broke down and Connie pulled her onto her lap. "Ssh your ok sweetheart I've got you, your ok. Everything going to be fine" Connie soothed. "You promise" Hailey whimpered. "I promise" Connie replied.

 Soon Hailey was asleep on Connie's bed so Connie left her there for the time being. As Connie trudged down the stairs she heard Grace throwing up. She pelted it to the bathroom where Jacob was knelt down next to Grace with Libby on his knee. "I'm here Jacob, you can carry on sorting out Libby" Connie suggested. Jacob got up kissed Connie and left. "Its ok Grace, I'm here" Connie soothed. Grace's sobs got louder and Connie knew there was something Grace wasn't telling her but for now Connie had to focus on Grace. "I can't stop anymore it's just natural" Grace cried while trying to gasp for air. "What's natural darling?" Connie asked. "This" Grace exclaimed. Grace finished being sick and Connie took her into the guest room. Grace curled up next to her mum and shook violently for what seemed like hours to Connie. "Gracie show me your arms sweetheart" Connie said. Grace didn't want to but she knew she had no choice, she lifted up her sleeves to reveal several slash marks all the way up both wrists. Connie's eyes welled up. The final two things Connie asked her daughter was "are you sick after you've eaten Gracie and how often does Hailey eat?" Grace answered both. "Hailey rarely eats only when she's about to pass out and I'm always sick after any food I have even if its just a bite of something". Grace closed her eyes and in that moment Connie knew both Hailey and Grace self harmed and that Hailey had anorexia and Grace had bulimia. What was she going go do?

THANK YOU FOR READING. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE I APPRCIATE ANYONE WHO LETS MD KNOW WHAT THEY THOUGHT. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR MY NEXT UPDATE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND OBVIOUSLY I'LL CREDIT YOU.