A Blast In The Past

Connie, Jacob, Grace and Jessie had moved on from the previous weeks events. It was Saturday morning and the four of them were watching Aladdin in Connie and Jacob's bed when the door bell rang. Connie put on her silk robe and went to answer the door. 

"Hello can I help you?" Connie asked as she saw a petite women on her doorstep. "Are you Connie Beauchamp?" the women questioned. "Yes, why do you ask?" Connie said confused. "I'm Jacob's younger sister" the women stated. "Hold on one second, Jacob!" Connie yelled. "Coming love" he replied. His jaw dropped as he saw the woman in front of him. "Sasha" Jacob said. "Hi Jacob, long time no see huh" Sasha said. "You could say that" Jacob said sounding annoyed. "Can we take this inside Jacob as it's freezing" Connie asked. "Sure hun" he answered as Sasha walked through the door. 

Once they were in the kitchen Jacob turned to face Sasha and said "so where have you been? You literally disappeared. You made our parents think you were dead and me" Jacob said angrily. "Can someone fill me in please otherwise I can't help" Connie said. "Sasha ran away at 17. We don't know where she went or why she left. We had police look into her disappearance and they said she was either dead or hiding. Mum and dad thought it was very unlikely that she was hiding so we assumed she was dead. And how many years was that from today. Around 6 years ago now" Jacob said sounding frustrated. "Oh" Connie replied. "Well Sasha" Jacob hinted. "I had a secret and I was scared to tell all of you so I left with my boyfriend" Sasha explained. "What was such a big secret that you were scared of telling our parents let alone me" Jacob shouted. "I was pregnant" Sasha screamed. Jacob was stunned. "Ok I know we've never really met Sasha but why don't we have a chat in the living room and Jacob you can go upstairs and wait till we are finished. Alright?" Connie suggested. They both nodded and Jacob departed upstairs. 

Connie and Sasha sat down on the sofa. "So how did you meet my brother?" Sasha asked. "Work, I'm lead consultant of the emergency department, and he is one of the senior nurses. I use to be a cardiothorasics surgeon" Connie said. "Jacob always wanted to be a nurse" Sasha said. "So did you keep the baby?" Connie asked. "Yes her names Jade. I'm married to her father too. His name is Jason. Jade's 6 in two months. Before you ask I've already seen my parents. We're fine." Sasha stated. "You know it hurts Jacob the fact you felt you couldn't tell him and he hasn't heard from you in six years right?" Connie said. "I know, I suppose I panicked. I didn't want to hurt my parents least of all Jacob" Sasha said. Connie put her arm around the young girl. "He'll be fine. Just give him time. I'll talk to him. In the mean time you have me. Old and wise and all, but I don't like to dwell on the old too much" Connie said. Sasha laughed. The two women talked for ages before Connie knew she'd have to leave Sasha to go see if Jacob was alright. 

SORRY THE UPDATE IS SO LATE. LOTS OF REVISION . KEPT GETTING COMMENTS TO UPDATE SO HERE IT IS. HOPE ITS OK. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.