Looking

Jacob, Charlie and Zoe heard Connie scream and ran up the stairs. They saw Connie collapsed on the floor in hysterics. As they looked up the saw why, Grace was gone. Jacob ran over to Connie, "sweet cheeks we'll find her" Jacob said. "Get away from me" Connie shouted. "It's our fault she's gone, I don't want you anywhere near me" she continued. Zoe put a hand on Jacob and motioned for him to back away. "Connie come here, we'll find her, we won't rest until we do" Zoe said. Connie wrapped her arms around Zoe before burying her head in her shoulder and crying even harder. "She's my baby and I've lost her because I wouldn't listen to her when she needed the most help" Connie wailed. "Ssh it's alright Connie" Zoe soothed.
The police were round Connie's house, so they could start looking for Grace, when Zoe's phone rang. "It's Grace" she exclaimed. Zoe quickly answered it "Gracie where are you, your mothers really worried about you" Zoe asked. "I know she is I have several missed calls and unanswered texts from her. I can't face the fighting the shouting. I just want to be on my own a bit longer." Grace explained. "Grace we have police out looking for you, your mum keeps breaking down please come home" Zoe plead. "I'll think about it" Grace said before hanging up.
"Please tell me that was long enough to trace the call" Connie said. "Unfortunately not, just short I'm afraid but we have a rough outline of where she might be" the officer said.

An hour and a half had passed and Grace still hadn't shown up. Connie was having another breakdown with Charlie when Zoe got a text from Grace saying, 'I think I'm ready you can bring mum if you like, I'm outside Holby City hospital already love Grace'.
"Connie, me and you need to go out, I know where Grace is but she only wants me and you to be there" Zoe said. Connie nodded and ran outside to her car, with Zoe following after her.

As they were pulling up Connie saw Grace. She didn't wait for the car to fully stop before getting out and rushing over to her. She pulled Grace into her and said "I'm so sorry darling, please don't ever scare me like that again. I love you so much" Connie cried. "I know you do mum".

SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LAST UPDATED BUT IM REVISING A LOT FOR MY GCSEs IN JUNE. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND ANY IDEAS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.