Crush

This chapter is going to be 3 years later.

Tom was staring a his newish younger sister Grace. She was two years younger than him but man was she beautiful. Tom knew it wasn't possible for him to go out with Grace as they were technically related now. He sighed whilst looking at her laughing with Hailey, how he loved her laugh. He knew they could never be together even if Grace wanted it too. Tom looked at his phone where his background was of him and Grace. He saw Grace smile at him and he smiled back. He was only 17 and she was only 15 but all he wanted was to kiss her and hold her in his arms. He knew he had to find a girlfriend to get over Grace. He knew them being together would never work.

Grace stared over at her adopted older brother. She wanted to be his, be that girl on his arm. She wanted to be the one he loved, the one he would call his. But she knew they could never be, not just because Tom didn't love her in that way but it wouldn't be right as they were technically family now. How she longed to kiss him and be held by his big strong arms. She wanted him so badly, she knew she could trust him and that's partly why she was attracted to him because she knew he wouldn't lead her astray. She looked at her phone to see a photo of her and Tom as he smiled at her to which she returned. It hurt her not being able to call him her boyfriend, but she knew she'd have to find one to get over Tom. There was just no way anyone would accept them as a couple even if Tom did like her more than a sister.

Jacob and Connie watched Tom and Grace together and followed their gazes and knew instantly what they both were thinking. "Hey sweet cheeks I think they like each other, you look at me the way Grace looks at Tom and he's looking at her the way I look at you" Jacob expressed. "Muscles they can't they are related now" Connie said. "Yes but biologically they aren't so it wouldn't be incest" Jacob said. "Wait so your telling me we should let our son and our daughter date just because they aren't related biologically" Connie exclaimed. "What would people say when they both refer to us as mum and dad as their true parents and not parents by marriage, then what do we do" Connie continued. "I honestly don't know Con but we can't deny that the attraction is there" Jacob replied. "I suppose" Connie said. "Con they'll still love us as they're mum and dad no matter what happens" Jacob said. "I know I'm more worried about what people would say" Connie queried. "Since when did you care what people think. And if they did say anything we'd put them straight simple as" Jacob said. Connie kissed him before walking indoors.

Grace and Tom were the only ones left outside and were now in the treehouse out of sight of everyone else. "Gracie I have to tell you something" Tom said sounding nervous. "I I I love you" Tom whispered. Grace's eyes widened as she said "well that's good because I love you". Tom brought his hand up to Grace's face and stroked her cheek. He took her hands in his and kissed them softly before moving to Grace's lips and kissing her passionately. Grace had her fingers in his hair and he had his in hers. They broke apart when they heard their mum calling for them. "We have to keep this a secret, our mum and dad will go nuts" Grace said. "Agreed baby" Tom said before kissing her cheek and them both leaving the treehouse and running indoors.

Please comment and vote and I would like to know what people think of Tom and Grace as I was unsure about the idea when writing it. Thank you xx