Meeting

Connie knocked on the door of Sasha's house. It was smaller than her own but then again she was richer and older than Sasha was. The door swung open. "Connie, hi. Still no Jacob" Sasha said. "I'm afraid not, but I'm working on it" Connie hinted. Connie walked in through the door. It was clean, well it was clean for someone with a six year old. Then Jason strolled in with what Connie assumed to be Jade. "Connie this is my husband Jason" Sasha said. "Pleased to meet you" both Jason and Connie replied. "And this is Jade" Sasha added. Connie smiled and waved at the now shy Jade. "Why don't you go play in the lounge sweetheart" Sasha said. Jade then ran off in the direction of the living room. 

Once Connie, Jason and Sasha were settled in the kitchen they began talking. "So is there any improvement with Jacob" Sasha said sounding rather upset. "There's some but he still can't get his head around you not telling him and just leaving like that. I get it, my younger sister did the same. Neither me nor my brother understood why. We only understood when she turned up four years later with her husband and twins. She was sixteen when she left." Connie explained. "He'll come round" Connie added. "I hope your right" Sasha said. Then Jason spoke. "Sasha's wanted to come back home sooner but she always felt she wasn't quite ready. She felt like she's let her parents down by not going to university like she was planning on doing. She finished college and did a twelve month teaching course. She teaches at the local secondary school. Her parents always wanted her to achieve more than that." Jason said. "Well I suppose if you wanted to become a teacher then the have to accept that but if you didn't then I can see there point although its a little exaggerated. Anyway I have an idea to get Jacob speaking to you again." Connie said. Sasha looked up. "If he sees Jade, he'll forgive you. But I think its best if I take her so that she isn't exposed to an argument" Connie suggested. "Ok" Sasha said. By this point Jade had come and sat on Connie's lap and was playing with her hair. "She seems fine with you so that's ok. Just can you text me, you know, keep me in the loop" Sasha asked. "Sure" Connie said. 

Connie took Jade back to hers and opened the door. "Jacob, hun. I have someone I'd like you to meet" Connie called. Jacob came trudging down the stairs. "This is Jade, your niece". Connie said. Jacob stared in awe. He didn't know what to say, let alone do. "Hi Jade, I'm uncle Jacob. I'm your mummy's older brother." Jacob said softly. Jade stood there for a second before swinging herself at Jacob and giving him a big hug. Jacob mouthed thank you to Connie before embracing the hug. 

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE UPDATE. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. ANY IDEAS FOR NEXT CHAPTER IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.