Thinking and Doing

Connie had taken Jade back to Sasha's and informed her that it went well. Sasha, Jason and Jade were coming round the day after next. Grace was in bed and Connie and Jacob were sprawled out on the sofa watching the film 'Pretty Woman' when Jacob spoke. "Con, how serious do you consider our relationship?" Jacob asked. "What kind of questions that Jay? But if you must know I take it very seriously. Why?" Connie replied. "Its just seeing Jade got me thinking. I would like a child of my own and I want one with you babe" Jacob said. "I would like children with you Jacob but there is more things to think about than just that. There's Grace and work and..." Connie was cut short as Jacob passionately kissed her. 

Several hours later...

Connie and Jacob were led in bed at 6:30 am struggling for breath. "Well that was fun" Connie said. Jacob laughed and wrapped his hands around her waist. There was a knock at the door, "mummy can I come in" Grace said. "Hold on a second darling" Connie said as she found her night dress and Jacobs shorts. She and Jacob quickly made themselves descent before jumping back into bed. "You can come in now darling" Connie said. Grace came in and got in beside her mum. Grace hugged her mum and Connie stroked her hair. "You ok Gracie" Connie asked. "My head hurts a bit and so does my tummy" Grace complained. "Ok sweetheart, we'll get something for that" Connie said. 

6 weeks later...

Connie was stuck doing paperwork for the whole day as she was really far behind. Zoe was helping her and was just popping out to get the two ladies some lunch when Connie felt a wave of nausea pass through her. "Zoe can you stay, I don't feel 100%" Connie said. "Sure I'll get Max or Jacob to get us something" Zoe replied. "Not Jacob, get Max too. I don't want Jacob fussing" Connie said. "Ok" Zoe said. Connie and Zoe had just come back from the ladies room when Max came in with their lunch. "Thanks hun" Zoe said. Max kissed Zoe goodbye and left. Connie took one smell of the salmon and cream cheese sandwiches and threw up in her bin. Zoe jumped up and held her hair back and rubbed her back for her. "Is there any chance your pregnant Connie?" Zoe asked. "Maybe, I don't know, we have sex a lot so it could be a possibility but we use protection usually" Connie said. Zoe left and got Connie three pregnancy tests, "better to be safe then sorry" Zoe said. Connie smiled and took the tests into the loo. She came back to her office and said "we have to wait a couple of minutes for the results". Zoe nodded. "Part of me wants to be pregnant as I want children with Jacob but the other part of me doesn't because of the problems I had with Grace and work" Connie said. "You have more support this time Con, it won't be the same" Zoe said. Connie nodded. The tests were ready. "You read them Zo, I can't look. "Connie, your pregnant, all three are positive. Congratulations" Zoe said as she hugged Connie. 

Thank you carolinehc007 for the idea of Connie being pregnant. Please comment and vote as it means a lot to me.