If Only

'If only they would stop, if only it was the once, if only it was pathetic. But truth be told they couldn't seem to stop, they fought all the time, it wasn't pathetic' Grace thought. 

Grace knew she couldn't show anyone that her mother and Jacob arguing effected her. She'd done that once, she sure as hell wasn't doing it again. They both promised her they'd stop but they never did. Grace knew they loved each other but couldn't see how they hadn't realised it yet. Grace decided to ring Charlie then Zoe. 

"Hi Charlie, its Grace. Please help they're fighting again" Grace whispered. "I'm on my way Grace" Charlie replied. Grace had the same conversation with Zoe before watching out the landing window. 

Zoe and Charlie promptly arrived. Grace heard everything from Zoe and Charlie telling her mother and Jacob to stop being so selfish to how it affected Grace to how could they not realise how much they loved each other. 

There was silence.

Grace took herself to her room, she'd had enough. Grace continued to think if only there was another way but she couldn't think of one. 

Soon her bag was full of clothes, toiletries, money she'd saved and her Apple products (IPhone, Ipad and Ipod). She took the chocolate she had got for her birthday and left out of her bedroom window.

15 minutes later, Connie went to go get Grace so herself, Jacob, Zoe, Charlie and Grace could have a chat about everything but when she got to Grace's room she wasn't there and neither was most of her stuff. Connie screamed and fell do the floor tears running down her face whilst mumbling "what have I done"? 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.