Holiday

It was 7am the next day and all the children were in Connie and Jacobs bed. "Hey why is everyone on my side, move over to your dad's side I'm falling off the bed" Connie said. Jacob laughed, "guys move over, your mothers getting cranky" Jacob chuckled. Connie glared at him. Jacob whispered something into Toms ear before he passed it down the line to everyone but Connie. Soon everyone was tickling Connie and she begging them to stop. "Please stop, guys what happened to supporting your mother" Connie said in hysterics. "Ok kids that's enough, let your mum go now" Jacob said. Everyone got off of Connie and sprawled across the bed. "Right everyone get up and get dressed so we can head down to breakfast" Connie said. "And you mister are in serious trouble turning my kids on me like that" Connie taunted kissing Jacob and wrapping her arms around his neck. Lily started to get restless on Connie's bed, so Connie let go of Jacob and picked her up. "Are you going to help mummy get ready baby" Connie said. Lily clapped her hands.
Once Connie had put on some shorts and a vest top on she said"right everyone let's go have some breakfast". Everyone filed out the door and Jacob left last locking the room behind him.

They were all contently eating breakfast when Connie suggested they go to the beach for the day. Everyone agreed and soon after they had collected towels, hats, sunglasses, swimwear, sun cream, blankets and money they were off.

"Mummy come in the water with my and Hailey" Grace called. "I'll look after this lot, you go" Jacob said. Connie reluctantly got up as she knew her hair was going to be ruined in about 2 seconds. Connie entered the water. "Girls this is freezing" Connie exclaimed. "Mum just get in" the girls said dragging Connie by the arms into the water. Connie was waist deep in water when Hailey and Grace decided to jump on her back causing her knees to buckle and fall into the water which she knew was their plan all along. Grace and Hailey stood there laughing as Connie stood there stunned. "Right, I'm so going to get you" Connie said. As Grace and Hailey screamed as their mum swam after them. Connie caught up to them and lifted them up. "Mummy we are sorry, please put us down" the girls squirmed. Connie could see Jacob laughing on the beach as he saw what she was doing, that's when Connie had an idea. "You want me to put you down girls" Connie said. "Yes" the girls said. "Ok" Connie answered dropping the girls in the water. The girls came up to the surface, "mum" they exclaimed. "Let's call it truce now girls" Connie said hugging her daughters. "This is the best holiday ever" both girls said in unison. Connie smiled at Jacob who was looking on from the shore with a massive grin on his face and the other girls racing around him with Tom chasing them. Connie, Grace and Hailey swam back to shore and dried off. Jessie jumped on her mums lap, "mummy your back" Jessie screeched. "Jacob what have you given her" Connie questioned. "Just a kitkat" Jacob said. "Seriously, she is so hyper. Jessie calm down" Connie said. Jessie jumped up and down on her mum. "Right Jessie if you are going to jump I don't think doing it on your mother is a good idea do you" Jacob said. "Sorry daddy, sorry mummy" Jessie said before stopping jumping and hugging her mum.

By the afternoon all the kids were cuddling into Connie somewhere. "Hey sweet cheeks this isn't fair" Jacob whined sarcastically. "Oh poor you Jay, I'll make it up to you later" Connie said while winking. Jacob knew they couldn't do much because of the kids but he didn't care. Anything was better than nothing.

Later on everyone was out for dinner. "Mummy" Lily whined. Connie picked her daughter up and rubbed her back. "Ssh sweetheart, your alright" Connie soothed. "Mummy, I'm tired" Elizabeth moaned. "Alright sweetheart we are going back to the hotel soon" Connie said while hugging her daughter with her spare arm.

By the time they got back to the hotel Jessie, Elizabeth and Lily were fast asleep. Jacob and Connie put them to bed before sorting out Hailey, Grace and Tom. "Mummy, I can't sleep" Hailey said from across the room. "Come here sweetheart" Connie said. Hailey came over to her mum and climbed into the bed. Connie wrapped her arm around her daughter and stroked her hair until she fell asleep and Connie was left watching the rise and fall of her chest.

Hope you enjoyed this update.