Four

IMPORTANT READ: Hey guys . I decided to update when this chapter reaches at least 10 votes. If anyone can help me with the votes I will appreciate it. See you. Xx

Mrs Donny's son POV.

<<Hey Dylan! Here!>> Chase says and when I'm about to pass him the ball, I see her. Oh my god she's so beautiful. She has short brown hair that only reach her arms but make her look so cute and-
<<Fuck! What is wrong with you, Dylan?>> Chase, my cousin -but also my best friend- yells the time Jared grabs the ball from my hands. I don't say anything and return my attention back to her. Now she's looking at me with her big brown eyes and I find it hard to look away but she just looks away just like the last time I saw her. I sigh and turn my attention back to the boys. Chase smirks at me and we continue our game.

Hailee's POV

After my parents left, James wanted to go to school so he can play basketball with his friends. When we reach school I quickly make my way to the bench where Meg and my other best friend Lucy are sitting. I instantly regret my decision to come here when I spot Jared and Mrs Donny's son playing. Then I hear Chase's voice.
<<Fuck! What is wrong with you, Dylan?>> Dylan! Now at least I know his name. I look at him for a bit too long. He turns his attention to me and like the last time his eyes have this intense look that make me lose control of my actions. I look away but this time instead of laughing I cover my face with my hand and turn my attention to Lucy and Meg . Seriously? I'm acting so weird lately! They don't seem to notice my weird behavior and I release a big breath I didn't know I was holding. It starts to get darker so I decide to leave but then Jared makes his way towards us and I don't know why but I want to be around him for a bit before I leave so I don't make a move . But then I realize Dylan 's walking with him. So what? I ask myself. He seems to be a pretty nice guy so I shouldn't judge him because he has a bitch of a mother. Yeah that's probably why I feel strange when I look at him.
<<Hey Lee!>> Jared says looking at me and I look around to find who's talking to. Don't tell me he just called me Lee? Even if it's a stupid nickname I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.
<<Lee?>> I say and raise an eyebrow at him.
<<Do you prefer classmate?>> he says and I shrug. To be honest I don't care. I only want to have him around so I won't make a rude comment that'll make him walk away. Again.
<<My name's Dylan. Nice to meet you.>> A voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I don't dare to look at him so I shake his extended hand and say slyly.
<<Hailee. Nice to meet you, too.>> Okay that was so unexpected of me! Should I leave now? It feels so awkward being this close to Dylan. I look up to see him smiling.
<<Hailee can I go to Nick's house for awhile?>> James makes his appearance.
<<No it's late. We're going home.>> I say as I stand up. He just groans but nods. We say our goodbyes and head home.
<<Hey. You shouldn't walk alone in the streets this late!>> Jared says as he reaches us. Like he cares.
<<So did you study for tomorrow's Math test?>> Wait. What? We have a test tomorrow? I try to hide my terrified expression.
<<Of course I did!>> I say with a fake proud voice. He starts laughing.
<<Hailee we don't even have Maths tomorrow!>> he says and I want to slap myself. How did I forget? Wednesday is the only day we don't have Maths. Then an idea pops in my head!
<<What are you talking about? Did you forget that we changed Wednesdays classes with Mr. Wilson?>> his face goes pale. I knew he didn't pay attention during Mr. Wilson's class. I secretely high five myself. His face's priceless. Before he can say anything James speaks.
<<Good night Jared.>> I just realized we've already reached home. I wave at him and laugh to myself. I open my house's door and-
<<You're kidding me right?>> he says as he grabs my hand. I look up to see a very angry but amused at the same time expression. I nod speechless. He's so close to me that I can't even breath. He leans closer and before he can do anything I push him slightly and close the door on his face. I won't play his game. I'm not that stupid. He makes fun of me with his friends in front of my face and then tries to kiss me? What a jerk. Before I can stop myself tears start to fall from my eyes without my permission.