Twenty Five

Hailee's POV
<<Kiss him!>> I mouth to Lucy as she takes her place in the dance floor. She shakes her head and I give her a confused look. She looks back at Dylan who's trying to find out where was she looking but fortunately he didn't see me. Lucy places her hands on his neck and he puts his on her waist. Now is the perfect time to kiss him. What is she doing? She's ruining the plan! Ugh! Wait. He's leaning closer to her! Yes! Come on Lucy.. It's just a kiss! She tries to pull back but it's too late. He's pressed his lips on hers. She doesn't stop the kiss but doesn't make a move to kiss him back. She just stands frozen on her spot with closed eyes .Oh god.. We don't want him to realize she's not interested! I have to do something. I quickly make my way towards them and on my way I grab someone's drink. I approach them and spill the content of the cup on Dylan's face. And then.. I start running like I'm a crazy ex. Shame on me.. Who I'm kidding! I enjoy this too much! I run out of the restaurant and into the back garden laughing uncontrollably. I should have seen his face. Damn that would be so funny. I catch my breath and take a seat in a swing. I close my eyes and enjoy the cool fresh air.
<<What the hell was that?>> A voice scares me from behind and I scream. I turn to the voice's direction and see Louis laughing.
<<Oh god. You scared me!>> I say putting my hand over my heart to emphasize my words.
<<Yeah.. But what the fuck did you do to Dylan?>> he asks with a serious face and my face starts to burn from embarrassment. He saw me!
<<What do you mean?>> I say playing it dumb and give him an innocent look.
<<Oh come on! I saw you spill cola on his face!>> he says smirking.
<<Shush!>> I say and motion him to "zip" his mouth.
<<I won't tell anyone if you tell me why you did that.>> He says with confidence lacing on his voice once again. Okay maybe he's a bit annoying after all. I groan and motion him to come with me.
<<Okay.. Look. I have a plan to embarrass Dylan.>> I say truthfully avoiding more explanations.
<<That's it?>> he asks raising his eyebrow. I nod and he shakes his head.
<<I know that's not the whole story but okay. Don't worry I won't tell anyone.>> he says in a honest tone and I sigh in relief. That was close.
<<What's going on here?>> Jared's voice distracts me from my thoughts.
<<Jared finally! Where were you?>> I ask as I pull him for a hug.
<<My mum nee->> He starts to say but when he realizes Louis's still here he changes his words.
<<Business.>> he says casually.
<<Okay. Let's go inside!>> I say and grab his arm.
<<Are you coming Louis?>> I ask him approaching the door and he nods following us.
<<Why?>> Jared whispers in my ear.
<<Why what?>> I ask in a low voice.
<<Why did you invite him in our group?>> he says faking a pout.
<<Oh come on! He's a good guy!>> I say trying to sound convincing.
<<Whatever.>> he says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I notice Lucy sitting alone in a corner table playing with the end of her dress and we approach her.
<<Lucy!>> I say and she turns to look at me with teary eyes.
<<Can we go to the bathroom?>> she says and I nod.
<<Hey! Don't leave alone with him!>> Jared says frowning like a child but when he notices my glare he shuts up. We walk in the bathroom and Lucy starts sobbing quietly.
<<What happened?>> I ask hugging her.
<<I want to stop the plan.>> she says and her sobs become louder.
<<I'm sorry.. I knew you are not the kind of person who plays with people. I shouldn't ask you to do it. I'm so sorry.>> I say feeling extremely guilty.
<<It's not only that..>> she says pulling away. She washes her face and avoids eye contact.
<<What else?>> I ask putting my hand on her shoulder showing her that I'm here for her.
<<I-I think I have feelings for Dylan.>> she says turning to look at me waiting for my reaction. To be honest, I didn't expect something like that.
<<Uhm.. I-It's okay. I mean we can stop the plan and you can be with Dylan. It's fine by me.>> I say truthfully. I only wanted him for my plan to succeed but my best friend's feeling are undoubtedly more important.
<<Really? Oh my god! Thank you Hailee!>> she says pulling me in for one more hug.
<<But why didn't you tell me when I first asked you?>> I ask her.
<<I was afraid that you still liked him.>> she says and I nod understanding.
<<Okay. Let's forget about the plan. It never happened.>> I say to her and she nods.
<<Go find Dylan.>> I say and give her a reassuring smile which she returns with one of her brightest. She makes her way out of the bathroom and I groan. What did I put her into? That's all my fault! Thankfully she admitted her feelings before it was too late. I'm the worst best friend ever. No I'm the worst person in the planet.

Hey guys. That was part 25 hope you liked it. Vote,share and comment bye. Oh! And thanks for all the support! Kisses.