Twenty Three

Hailee's POV
We are walking towards our next class -Me and Jared- hand in hand and I feel like I'm in heaven. Nobody in the school expected us to be together because apparently they used to think that we hated each other. We walk in the class and take our seats in the front like the nerds we are. After a few minutes Mr. Wilson walks in the class but he's not alone. A boy in our age is right behind him. He's tall and a bit slim with ginger red hair and big green eyes. He's very cute to be honest.

<<Silence, please!>> Mr. Wilson yells almost spitting in my face and I try not to make a disgust face.
<<We have a new student over here.>> he says pointing at the new kid.
<<Mr. Peterson would you like to introduce yourself to the class?>> Mr. Wilson asks in an unusual kind tone.
<<Of course.>> The ginger haired boy says kindly and with -kindly unexpected- confidence. He clears his throat and continues.
<<I'm Louis Peterson and I'm from Canada. My family and I moved here three days ago because my dad now have his own restaurant a few blocks away from here.>> he says and gives us a flirtatious smile. Most of the girls start whispering to each other but I just chuckle.
<<Oh!>> he suddenly says making Mr. Wilson groan.
<<I almost forgot..>> he says smirking.
<<Tomorrow night's my dads opening for the restaurant. I hope you'll make it.>> he says winking and takes a sit on the back of the class. He seems an interesting person and his super-confident character is kinda funny I must admit.
<<He's gay.>> Jared whispers in my ear and I turn my attention to him.
<<What? Nah. I don't think so..>> I say shrugging. Louis is wearing a dark blue hoodie and black jeans. He almost looks like a bad boy from the stories. Don't misunderstand me I don't have a problem with gay people but he doesn't seem to be.
<<Hell yeah. I'm sure he is. And you better stay away from him.>> he says turning to glare at Louis direction.
<<Awww.. Don't tell me you're jealous?>> I ask battering my eyelashes at him and he scoffs.
<<Of course not!>> he says glaring at my direction this time.
<<You're cute!>> I say messing his hair with my hands.
<<Heyy!>> he says and pouts.
<<Alright class! Back to our favorite Biology!>> Mr. Wilson says standing up from his seat. I clap my hands excited and the rest of the class groans.
<<Hailee as I see you're very excited, aren't you?> Mr. Wilson says and I gulp. Not again. Last time he saw me clapping my hands he tried to question me very difficult things that I'm sure he didn't know the answer either.
<<So wanna stand up and write some things on the board?>> he asks pointing at his notebook.
<<Uhm. Yeah. I mean yes sir.>> I say trying to sound calm but I hear some girls laughing signalizing me that I once again I failed pretending. Mr. Wilson motions me to stand up and I make my way towards him. He gives me his notebook and I start writing his notes on the board. I hear someone whistle and my face turns red from embarrassment. I shouldn't wear my black leggings today.
<<What was that?>> I hear Jared's voice from behind me. Oh no..
<<A whistle?>> A not so familiar voice says playing it dumb. Of course it's Louis..
<<Do you consider yourself funny?>> Jared voice becomes angrier and I can't believe mr. Wilson doesn't say anything.
<<You tell me. Do you think I consider myself funny?>> Louis answers and I can feel him smirking. Perfect. I quicken my pace writing very fast so I could go calm down Jared.
<<You litt->> Jared tries to say but I drop the pen from my hands and it hits the floor with a loud bang. That seems to catch Mr. Wilson's attention but unfortunately also the attention of all the class. I quickly lift it up and continue writing. I finish writing and return in my seat with my head hanging low.
<<Jared.>> I whisper earning his attention.
<<Did you hear what jerk said? I'm going to kill him!>> he says a bit loud for Louis to hear and I put my hand on his mouth.
<<Yeah. But please don't make a scene in class.>> I say with pleading eyes and he just sighs.
<<Okay. Only for you.>> he says and I smile. Mr. Wilson continues his class and fortunately Louis didn't try to piss Jared off again. The class ends and we make our way to the cafeteria. We spot Lucy and Meg waiting on the line to order and we join them.
<<Hey Hailee!>> I hear Louis's voice and I see Jared clench his fists.
<<Hi.>> I say giving him a quick glance and then turn my attention back to the girls and Jared.
<<As I see you're not in the mood to introduce me to your friends. So I'll do it by myself.>> He says and I turn to the girls. They have these stupid drooling faces and I face palm myself.
<<Hey girls->> he tries to say but I cut him off.
<<Lucy, Meg. Here's Louis!>> I say pointing at his direction with a smile.
<<Louis. Here's Lucy and Meg!>>. I don't want to seem rude because Jared doesn't like him but I'll try to avoid him.
<<Nice to meet you girls!>> he says and extends his hand. Meg shakes it first and smiles brightly at him. Lucy shakes it too and just gives him a small smile. Something's wrong with her lately. I hope I'm not the cause of her weird behavior.
<<So.. Lucy right?>> Louis asks and Lucy nods.
<<Do you have a little sister called Liana?>> he asks and Lucy nods once again.
<<Then we're neighbors!>> Louis says excited and Lucy chuckles.
<<Happy to hear that.>> she says and smile at him blushing a bit. Hmm. They look cute together.

A/N: So how was that part?
-Lucy and Dylan or
-Lucy and Louis?
Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote, share and comment if you did! Byee.