Sixteen

Hey guys. I'm so happy that I reached 1K reads thank you so much. Kisses xx.

Hailee's POV
I decided to wear my blue mid-thigh skirt, a black over-sized jumper and black leggings. Me, Meg and Lucy are now heading to our school's party to celebrate our team's win. Meg's wearing a blue sweater, black leggings, a black skirt and her light blue boots. Lucy's wearing black high-waisted shorts, a neon pink T-shirt and her pink vans. We enter our school gates and what we see is clearly not what we really expected to see. Our gym has turned into a dirty lake. The word dirty hides two meanings. Firstly, I use it for the nasty things that've been already done or are in process at the moment and for all the rubbish people have thrown. I make a disgust expression without my permission. I turn to look at the girls and I sigh in relief when I see the look on their faces. They're probably thinking the same. We keep walking till we reach a table near the corner. We sit and that's when I spot Dylan with the girl from earlier. He's holding her waist with his one hand and with his other he's playing with her long black hair. I've been staring for awhile now because Dylan seems to notice my stare and turn to look at me. His eyes meet mine and I feel like I'm running out of oxygen. He looks so hot -as always-. He's wearing his black ripped skinny jeans and a red button-up shirt. I break eye contact and try to focus on something else instead.

<<Classmate!>> I hear Jared's voice and groan when I see him walking towards us. To be honest he looks so handsome in his blue jeans and black T-shirt but I don't want to talk to him ever again.
<<Wanna dance?>> he asks and I shake my head no.
<<Ohhh come on Lee!>> he says emphasizing my little nickname.
<<No thank you. I'm good.>> I say faking a sweet smile.
<<Okay then. I'm going to grab something to drink. I'll be right back.>> he says and turns to leave.
<<Don't worry! Take your time!>> I yell after him and the girls start laughing.
<<Why are you laughing?>> I ask them and wait for them to catch their breaths.
<<Oh my god! She's ridiculous!>> Lucy says pointing a finger to where's she's looking. I follow her finger's direction and see Samantha twerking for a bunch of boys. I burst out laughing. Oh god. Is she that desperate?

<<Hailee!>> I hear Chase's voice calling my name and I look around trying to spot him. I spot him dancing at the middle of stage and he motions me to join him.
<<Go!>> Meg says and I nod. I'm bored as hell so why not? Wait.. Chase is Dylan's cousin and also his best friend. Wouldn't that be awkward? Dylan's not even talking to me.
<<Go!Now!>> Lucy says. I sigh and stand up. I make my way to Chase and when I approach him he grabs my hand and starts swinging us to the beat of the music.
<<What the fuck?>> A voice yells making me jump. Chase smirks at the person behind me and I turn around to see who it is. Jared. What is happening? I look back at Dylan and he still has that unreadable smirk.
<<Sorry for stealing your girlfriend.>> Chase says and I give him a confused look but he doesn't seem to notice.
<<What?>> I ask him earning his attention. His smirk drops and he looks back at Jared.
<<What the fuck did he say Jared? Or should I ask why he said what he said?>> I ask and Jared looks anywhere but me.
<<Answer me.>> I demand him and we lock eyes.
<<Maybe I told your lover boy a big lie.>> he says with a smirk.
<<What lie?>> I ask even though I can guess the answer.
<<That we're dating.>> he says and winks. That's why Dylan has been avoiding me since the game. Oh god. Why did Jared lie? <<I hate you!>> I yell to Jared and push him out of my way. I stop on my tracks and turn my attention to Chase.
<<You too.>> I say giving him a disappointed and pained look. Not only Jared played with me and lied to them but also Chase chose to play, too. Seriously? What's wrong with them? And why did Dylan believe him? Why didn't he ask me if it was true? Fuck you assholes. I find Dylan dancing with a girl. I grab his arm making him look at me.
<<Next time you should better ask me for the truth before you start avoiding me.>> I say and push him making him stumble back. Oh god. I hate myself for making this stupid revenge plan. I can't believe that I was going to stop my plan because I thought he liked me back. His girl gives me a weird look but I ignore her and make my way out of the school. I won't cry. I've been crying for every little thing lately that I became tired.