Eighteen

Hey guys! So what team are you Hailan ( Hailee + Dylan) or Jailee ( Jared + Hailee) please comment and let me know which one you ship
And cast members:
Hailee ~ Hailee Steinfeld
Dylan ~ Cody Christian
Jared ~ Dylan O'Brien
Lucy ~ Shailene Woodley
Meg ~ Liana Liberato

Hailee's POV
Did I just confess my love for Jared? In front of Dylan? Hell no. What have I done?
Dylan punches the wall next to him once again and walks away without even a glance at my way. No. Please don't go. But why can't I say that aloud? I have to do something.
<<Dylan! Wait!>> He doesn't stop.
<<Dylan! Please!>> I sigh feeling extremely confused. Why did I admit my feelings for Jared when these feelings don't exist anymore? Or do they?
<<Hailee. Can you please tell me why the fuck did you kiss me when you're clearly in love with him!>> he raises his voice at the end emphasizing the word him with disgust.
<<I don't love him anymore!>> I say trying to convince but he just shakes his head undoubtedly thinking that I'm lying to him.
<<I swear..>> I say looking straight at his eyes.
<<Then tell him that you don't. But you have to say it looking straight to his eyes.>> he says turning to look at Jared who has been looking at me with a cold stare the past couple of minutes. I lock eyes with Jared and gulp. This shouldn't be that hard but it is even though I'm sure I'm not in love with Jared. Jared breaks eye contact and closes his eyes.
<< Jared I->>
<<I'm in love with you.>> Jared cuts me off. What? Is he messing around again? His eyes meet mine and he repeats his words. I'm in love with you. My heart skips a beat hearing those words coming out of his mouth. I would have felt happy if I heard his confession two weeks ago but now I just feel terrible because I don't know what do to.
<<It's your turn!>> Dylan's voice interrupts my thoughts. Jared's pleading look almost gets me to say that I love him back.
<<I don't love you anymore Jared.>> I say trying to sound calm. After that I break eye contact and look at the wall behind him to prevent me from changing my mind.
<<Oh-kay.>> Jared says earning back my attention. He has a pained expression that I never thought he could managed to see him like that but now I am also the cause of it. I see a tear slip down his cheek and my eyes widen. He isn't crying right? He just removes it with his hand and leaves.
<<Good night Hailee.>> Dylan says and turns to leave too.
<<Wait! Where are you going?I rejected him>> I ask him with teary eyes.
<<You have to think about it better. When you're sure about how you feel come and see me.>> he says shaking his head disappointed.
<<What are you talking about? I - I just turned him down and made clear to him and you that I am not in love with him!>> I yell after him but he keeps walking.
<<Exactly you made that clear to him and me not to yourself.>> he says and I break down. Where is Meg and Lucy when I need them? I try to call Lucy but he doesn't pick up. I call Meg but she just answered and said she was dancing and then just like that she hung up. I start walking to my house wishing that when I wake up tomorrow morning everything that happened tonight will be just a bad dream. Nothing more. When Dylan started walking away I felt like he just cut my wigs and let me fall without caring. I rejected Jared in front of him and then he just left. And Jared.. Jared said he loves me but how can I believe him after all he's done. Maybe I shouldn't turned him done without confirming his words. I arrive home and I plop down on my bed without changing into my pajamas and put my ear bunds.
So it's gonna be forever?
Or it's gonna go down in flames?
I start humming along to Taylor Swift's song Blank Space trying to forget about Jared and Dylan. After a while of singing I fell asleep with my clothes and the music still playing.

My phone beeps waking me up in 3 AM.

- I was so fucking stupid for saying what I feel about you. Don't ever remind me about that and I hope you're happy with your lover boy- Jared

Isn't this going to end? I can't take it anymore.