Chapter 1: Me

I am Cassidy Hemmings, I am 3 years old and I live in London with my mom Claire. I've never met my dad but my mom has told me that he is in a famous band called Five Seconds of Summer. My birthday is coming up soon and all I want is to finally meet my dad.

Cassidy's Point of View

Today is just a normal day where mommy goes to work and I go to nursery school. I am currently sitting on the floor of our apartment playing with my new stuffed bunny. His name is Fluffy.

"Cassidy!" Mommy called. "Time for Nursery"

I really didn't like nursery, all the kids made fun of me for not having a dad. Mommy says that daddy went somewhere far away and there's a small chance he might come back. But there's still a little bit of hope inside of me hoping he will come back.

At Nursery (Still Cassidy's Point of View)

I only have one friend here. His name is Jackson, but I call him Jack. Jack says that he doesn't have a mommy or daddy and that he lives in an orphanage, I wonder what that is, hmm, I'll ask mommy when I get home. Me and Jack always play together, no one likes us so we just decided to become friends. and play together everyday. Our favorite game is cars, he always wins.

Claire's Point Of View ( At Claire's work)

i've been thinking and I think I want to adopt a child. I feel bad for Cassidy, we are stuck in an apartment and she has no one to play with, I would get a dog or cat but I am allergic. I'll talk to Cassisdy about it when I pick her up from nursery later today. Speaking of Cassidy... OMG! I need to go pick her up! Oh i'm so late! Omg! Ummm... keys... purse... phone...Ok lets go! I hopped into my new Camaro and head off to nursery. I pulled in to the closest spot( seeing as though there was no one hear because they wern't late. I hop out of my car and bolted to the door of the house, not bothering to lock my car. I walk in to find my sobbing Cassidy laying on a boys lap???

"Cass?" I say walking up to her.

"Mommy! She cries running up to me and hugging me.

"Baby i'm so sorry...I was caught up at work and..."

"It's okay Mommy. Jackson kept me company." She told me.

Jackson??? The boy. Jackson is the boy. Okkk. Awwww! How cute. My little girl has a friend... and it's a guy. Where's his Parents? Are they late too?

"Jackson bud. Where are your parents? Are they late too?" I asked him.

"I don't have parents, I live in an orphanage" He replied.

——————-
Hey guys! I wrote this story a while ago, and I am thinking about re-writing it. I just want to know what you all think. Do you want me to re-write it? It would include all of the same stuff, I would just maybe add to the plot and make it grammatically better overall. What do you guys think? Should I re-write it? Leave a comment with what you think! :)