Confessions and I'm Sorry's

Again. Still in Luke's POV

So wow she put a tracker in my phone. Wow. Well this doesn't suprise me, she is quite psycho.I walked up to her and said " I'm sorry, I never loved you, I love someone else, your a w**** and I hate that. So we're done and please leave the room so I can spend time with my family and friends. " after that she was so embarrassed that she ran out crying. I tuned around to look at everyone and they were all looking at me with shocked faces. "well that was easy." I said and walked up to Claire. I nodded to the door and she understood what I was saying and followed me out the door. " Claire, I've made a big mistake, And I want to fix it. So will you accept my apology and take me back?" I nerves only said, looking at the ground. " I've been waiting for 3 years to hear you say that" she said jumping up and kissing me. 

OKAY PEOPLE YOU GET THE POINT ON TO THE NEXT SCENE

CLAIRE's POV

Me and Luke are finally back together. So that means I have a boyfriend and 3 kids under the age of 5, wow.

I'm only 21 ( sorry if her age is different in the other chapter but she's 21 from now on) 

Well at least I won't be like a 65 year old grandma. ( no offense to anyone here) 

After this Luke needs to Ms. Kelly's house to sign on the papers that Jackson and Blake are his too, that he is their father. I've seen the way Luke looks at Blake, they completely adore eachother.

Once we get out of this place we can go home and be a nice happy family. 

Me and Luke quietly walk inside, apperantly not quietly because the boys are giving us wierd looks. And I look over to see Luke mouthing ' I'll tell you later '.

After a while everyone has asked Cassidy what they want to ask her and finally a nurse comes in. 

" Ms" she says poking me with her pen.Rude. " Yes?" I POLITLEY reply back.

" Just come out to sign the papers and Cassidy may leave and go home" She says rather harshly.

I start to walk out and Luke follows. I walked down to the front desk to get the papers and then I see the bill. When I saw that number I almost fainted. I didn't have this kind of money! $20,000!! I couldn't afford that! (just go with it) Tears started to form in my eyes, but they cleared away when I saw someone's credit card being passed over the counter. 

" ID please" the front desk lady said with her harsh old lady voice. Wow this hospital hires the rudest people. 

Luke hands his ID over.

" Thank you" I quietly whisper.

"Hey don't cry" He says as the water works come back. " She's my daughter too now and from now on I promise to spoil her rotten and do whatever my pretty little princess desires and my little princes too." 

The words that came out of his mouth made me so happy.

Hey guys so it's almost Christmas and I was like 'I'll update for my lovely readers' so I did. Sorry this is kind of short and I didn't edit this so yeah. I will try to update tomorrow and over Christmas break ( merry Christmas to you if you celebrate) I will probably do a going ,home/ Christmas chapter next, anyone who comments I will do my best to answer your comments/questions, no personal questions plz. 

Comment below if you have feedback/ a name you want me to use in the book.

I will give you a shoutout or a dedication