Never Again

Okay, so I decided to change Jackson from 3 to 12 to mix up the ages. Cassidy is 3 Blake is 9 months and Claire and Luke are both 24 now. Thanks for reading and for 630 reads! 

SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!

Claire's POV

After telling everyone about the soon to come twins, the boys went out to the local bar with a few friends, the Cassidy and Jackson were upstairs playing with their toys and Blake was sitting on the couch with me. I decided to turn on the local news, when a certain news story caught my mind.

Famous Popstar cheating on Girlfriend? 

Then it showed Luke kissing some fake lady. I knew something like this would happen.

Never Again Luke Hemmings. Never Again will I fall under your spell of lies . I muttered.

I turned off the tv grabbed Blake and went upstairs. 

" Kids," I said to Jackson and Cassidy who were playing dolls. Aww Jackson is such a great brother. "I'm going to take you on a little vacation, just us"

" What about Dad?" Asked Jackson.

" ummm, just get packed" I said quickly and ran to my room.

I only packed the much needed things, like cloths and toiletries. Then the extra stuff like phone charger and laptop. I packed a couple of outfits and toys for Blake.

 I walked downstairs and saw Jackson and Cassidy waiting for me at the door. 

"Put these bags in my Range Rover" I said to Jackson. " I will be right back"

I walked into the kitchen and took out a notepad  and pen.

Dear Luke,

Never again will I fall for your lies, so I am happy to tell you that me and the kids are moving out, off to start a new life somewhere else. Don't bother coming to look for us, because you won't find us. Maybe in the future, I will let you see the twins when they are born, but for now we, well I, need space.

Goodbye, for now,

Claire

P.S. Have fun with your new girlfriend.

Then I placed the note on the counter and carefully placed my engagement ring next to the note.

"This isn't goodbye forever " I whispered before shutting the door to the house  and walking outside to my car. 

There's only one place I could think of that we could go to and that place was...

London

Ahhhhh! This isn't edited and They are going to London, so this will be the final chapter of the book. Sadly, but the good news is - dramatic drum roll- 

THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL!!!!!!!!   So comment below ideas for the sequel, I also need character names, so if you want to be a character comment below. I also need people to be the girlfriends for different people.

Thank you for so many reads on this book, I always thought it would be just like 20 reads on this book, but you  guys made it to 638 reads! Thank you so much I love you all! :)

The sequel will be called 

Forever Lies Far Away

And it will be posted later and for now you can read my Ashton Irwin fanfic, I hope you guys like it. I will also try to update twice a week. BYEE