Uncles and Aunts

Recap:

A bunch of people walked in and to say I was surprised was an understatement.

Back in Luke's POV

Michael and his girlfriend, Autumn, walked in followed by Ben and Jack, Ashton and his girlfriend Mallory, and Calum, as his single Pringle self. (Lol sorry I had to) But he was holding a dog. Wait, he was always holding a dog. Everyone just stood near the door really quietly.

After a long silence Ben spoke up " You called us here because??"

" I have called you here" I said. " To meet your niece who is laying on the hospital bed right now talking to mum " ( I think that's how they say it.  Correct me if I'm wrong.)

They were all dead silent.

Then of course Michael is the one to run over and yell "HI NIECE! " 

She just laughs.

"Your hair is red!! It's like a tomato!! I love tomatoes!" She yells. Of course my daughter gets my weirdness. She just called Michael a tomato.......

After the awkward tomato conversation everyone was walking up to Cassidy and saying there hello's and names and whatnot.

Meanwhile I was holding Blake in my lap staring into his eyes. He was so cute. Stop staring at the kid Luke and go get your girl back. That's right. I needed to get Claire back.

" So umm Claire" I started to say but was cut off by the door opening.

"Lukey where are you, I know your in here. I put a tracker in your phone so I always know where you are" My current (about to become ex ) girlfriend said in her squeaky high pitched voice. I hated that girl so much that I am going to have a huge conversation with management when I get a chance.

Wait. Tracker????

That brat did whaaaaa??????

Sorry this is really short will update again. Thank you so much for 100 reads! This is like an awesome early Christmas present. I need names for kids ( later in the book, like much later) and girlfriends   for different people. Yeah. What do you think is going to happen next? Thanks for reading! LY!!  :) If you have ideas or something just comment below or messge me, I'm always up for suggestions! :) :)