Christmas Eve Part 2

THANK YOU FOR 300 READS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! THIS IS REALL SHORT AND LATE BUT I WILL UPDATE AGAIN!! :)

Claire's POV at her apartment

I wonder where Luke went....... Uggh Blake is crying, what did Jackson and Cassidy do this time. I walked over to where he was in his bouncer. "Ba" He cried. Is he trying to say something? I wondered. "Shhh Baby it's okay" I said picking him up out of the bouncer. "Da" He screamed "Da Da Da Da" He yelled and cried. Omg! He's trying to say Da Da! I had tears in my eyes. My little baby is talking. I quickly dialed Luke on my phone.

Luke's POV at Store/Mall

As I was going through a mental list in my head while looking at baby outfits (for Blake) my phone rang. 'Claire' read the caller ID. " Hello" I said answering the call. I heard crying on the other end. "Babe?" I said. 

"Luke" she cried.  " Come to my place now please. " 

"On my way" I said running up to the cashier and practically throwing my stuff on the ring up counter( not sure what the name ,for them is) 

-Skip Checkout and Car ride-

I parked into the first spot I could find in the parking lot. I quickly ran inside ( not before grabbing the presents first) and ran to the elevated. I waited impatiently for it to reach the floor before I ran to her room. I ran inside to see a crying Claire and a crying Blake standing in the middl of the room.  I slowly started to walk closer.

Apperantly Blake saw me because he yelled "Da Da!" While pointing at me.

Sorry this is short, I am about to start the Christmas Eve part 3/ Christmas Day chapter. This is late but My wifi wasn't working will update in a few. Merry late Christmas. THIS IS NOT EDI