Chapter 2: New Brother

Sorry! I know the last chapter was really bad and short. The next ones will be longer. And Just to clarify Claire is 21 (she had Cassidy at 18) and Blake is 7 months(you'll meet him later in the story) and Jackson and Cassidy are both 3.

Still Claire's Point Of View ( At Nursery)

Oh my god.

He lives in an orphanage.....

This means...

Claire has a best friend who we can adopt and OMG!

"Can I adopt you?" I asked, not realising what I was saying.

He replied " You have to go to Ms. Kelly"

"Who's Ms." But I  was interuppted  by a woman, probably in her early 30's running to Jackson and yelling 

"Jackson, bud, i'm so sorry. I didn't realise I" She said

"Ms. Kelly I get dopted!" (It's suposto be adopted but he's only 3 so he calls it dopted.)

"Aww Bud, we've been over this. You" She started to explain to the 3 year old.

"No,I Want to adopt him"  I said.

"Oh um ok." She said "Just come back with me to my place so I can get the papers"

And so I followed her.

Cassidy's Point of View

Dopted? Jack is getting dopted? Nooo! I want Jack to stay here and stay with me! 

I started to cry.

"Cass, Baby what's wrong?" Mommy said picking me up.

"Jack get dopted! He leave! He no come back!" I said through sobs.

"No, No Babe." Mommy said. "He's going to come back and live with us and be your brother!"

"Brother?"  I tried to say but it came out more like brod-er.

"Yes! Brother! Now come on and lets go get his stuff!" Mommy said and  I stopped crying.

-30 Minutes Later-

We are now at Ms. Kelly's house and  I am helping Jack get all his toys into the small kid's size suitcase Ms.Kelly gave him to put all of his stuff in. It didn't all fit. I can't believe me and Jack are now brothers. What's a brother? I'll ask mommy later. Speaking of mommy. She walked in saying "Ready to go kids?" 

"Yes!" We replied.

Claire's POV At the adoption house(this is happening at the same time as in the last paragraph that is in Cassidy's POV)

" Okay sign here and here and fill out your information in this spot here" Ms. Kelly said circling so many things I couldn't keep track of them all. 

"And one more thing" She said.

 "Yes?" I said, unsure of what she would say.

"Jackson has a baby brother Blake. He's 7 months old. When his parents left them here they requested that the kids stay together. So if your going to adopt Jackson, you have to take Blake too." She said.

Oh My God. Two three year olds and a 7 month baby. Oh my God.