Presents

Just a little note, Arielle will be referred to as Ari as well as Arielle.

Claire's POV

Ari and Tommy came running into my apartment yelling " WE HAVE PRESENTS!!" 

Those two. I just can't. They are crazy.

I picked up Blake from where he was sitting on the floor playing with his new stuffed lion and Penguin that Luke got for him and brought him into the living area where Cassidy and Jackson were tearing open their presents. Cassidy got another new doll, Jackson got an action figure and Blake got more cloths. 

" Tank Woo!" Cassidy and Blake yelled at the same time.

" Aww your welcome" Arielle said.

The kids raced back to their bedroom/ playroom to play with their new toys. I sat down on the couch and Blake being the bubbly baby he is just giggled and played with my hands. He is so cute.

" Aww is this the little Blake I've heard so much about?" Arielle asks.  (Okay so I imagined Arielle as like a girl with like a Texas accent but if you think of her as different then that's fine too.)

" Yes it is! I adopted him about two weeks ago." I said handing Blake over to Arielle.

It was quiet for a minute, so being the wierdo that I am, I Broke the silence.

" So, how have you guys been" I asked.

" Great" said Arielle but Tommy just sat there typing away on his phone.

" Tommy" I called. He didn't say anything.

" Tommy" I said a little louder this time. Still no reply.

" TOMMY!" I yelled.

" Yeah?" He said, finally looking up from his phone.

" Whatchya doin?" I asked.

" texting my  girlfriend"he said really fast.

" awww my big bro has a girlfriend." I giggled. " So what's her name?"

" Ciara" He replied. ( pronounced Sea-air-a)

" She's 23 and is a animal vet" he said proudly.

"Nice!" I replied.

After a minute Luke's phone went off and he looked down and I know I saw him trying not to laugh. Then he walked out of the room. From what I could see it seemed like he was going in the kids room.

Then the doorbell rang again. I wasn't expecting any company.

I opened the door to see....

Cliffhanger!! I know this was late so I was like I'm going to leave it at this. I will try and post more today since I am not busy. How was your New Years?