Christmas Day Part 2

Claire's POV

Luke handed me a picture of a house,4 plane tickets to Australia, and a contract. I read the contract.

Luke Hemmings has officially purchased the property located on 364 Walnut St. In Australia at  the price of $623,000. 

( If you don't like the street or the price you can change it, I just did a random street and price.)

" Oh my god" I said.

" Luke you didn't have to do this" I said, tears starting to fall.

" It's up to you," He started to say. " The house is close to my moms so if you want to move" He started to say but I cut him off.

" Of course I want to!" I squealed.

" Okay then, we better start packing because our flight leaves at 3 tomorrow" He said.

" Kids!" I yelled. " Pack your bags! We're moving to Australia. Where your going to meet Uncle Ben, Uncle Jack, and Grandma." 

Luke just Chuckled.

I ran to my room and started to pack my bags. 

Wow, a new beginning in Australia  I thought.

This is super short, but I'm kind of busy today so I decided to post a quick chapter for my lovely readers. Not edited, Might edit it later.

Also I'm thinking of ending this in a couple chapters, I know how I am going to end it, and I will probably make a sequal. Or I could just do one giant book.

What  do you guys think?