Surprise Guests

Recap:

I opened the door to see...

Back to normal in Claire's POV

Ben and Jack? (Luke's brothers for anyone who didn't know) 

" Hello Neighbors!!" Ben said.

Luke laughed at him. " You knew about this?" I tried to say all serious but it came out more like a joke.

He just nodded.

" We have presents for Princess Cassidy, Prince Jackson,and Prince Blake" Jack said trying to sound all fancy but he failed.

Cassidy and Jackson, hearing their name , came running to the door.

" UNCLE JACKIE!" Cassidy screamed while grabbing on to his leg.

"Hello little one" He said patting her head like a dog. These boys never failed to make me laugh.She let go of Jacks leg and did the same to Ben but yelled " HI UNCLE"  I giggle.

They walked in to the living area, with Casssidy on Ben's leg still. I walked in and Blake was just staring at me with his cute baby eyes. Then he looked at Luke. " Dada!" He squealed. Arielle awed. She passed Blake to where Luke, Ben, and Jack were sitting and talking. So I walked over Arielle and we caught up on what we have missed. 

" So your moving to Australia?"Arielle asked.

" Yeah" I said.

" Woah, Woah, Woah, my lil Sis is moving to Australia?" Tommy said seriously.

Uh-Oh.

So this isn't edited and I was like I need to post this for my lovely readers! So here it is! DOUBLE UPDATE! Okay so I have a favor  to ask you guys. If we can get this story to 500 reads I will do a triple update today or a double/triple update tomorrow depending on how busy I am. We already have like 450 reads and I am so thankful for that! Thank you guys I  love you so much. Next chapter there will probably be a kind of long authors note at the beginning to let you know about differnt things about the book. Next couple chapters DRAMA IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!

Comment and vote! Thank you for over 450 reads! I love you guys so much! :)

Also I won't be able to update as much after tomorrow because my break from school is ending so I will be going to go back to updating once every 2-3 days. So yeah. Bye!!