Information Chapter *Important information about the book*

Omg! You guys made it to 500 reads! As I said, I will do add double update,, but I'm busy today so the next two chapters will be posted tomorrow or the next day.

Some information you should know:

So as said in 1-2 chapters ago, Cassidy said she never had a grandma. This is because Claire's mom did not approve of her daughter with the whole teen pregnancy. So she kicked her out.

Arielle and Claire have been best friends forever. They are both from Texas. So when Claire got kicked out, Her and Arielle moved to London, because it has always been Claire's dream to move there. So they both moved threre.

Arielle, is an orphan. She never knew who her parents were. Often she would spend the night at Claire's . So when she was 18, she was no longer an orphan and could leave and basically do whatever she wants. So she moved to London.

Originally the girls shared an apartment, but after a few months, Arielle found a boyfriend and moved in with him. He will show up later in the book. But there will be a twist to Arielle's love life. Confessions will be made and DRAMA will happen.

Anyway, since Arielle moved in with her boyfriend, Claire never got to talk to her, between adopting 2 kids and having Cassidy in the hospital. They had talked earlier for a little while, that's how Arielle found out about the new additions. Then she said she would come and visit for Christmas.

Tommy still lives in Texas. He baught his own apartment that he now shares with his girlfriend Ciara. Tommy is 25 years old. He comes down each year to see Cassidy and Claire and stays in London for Christmas.

Claire and Tommy's mom still loves in Texas. She still talks to Tommy, but Tommy does not mention the kids or Claire. Claire does not talk to her mother. So the mother does not know about the kids. Claire's mom will make an appearance coming soon.

Claire never knew her dad.He left when she was born.

I can not thank my wondeful readers enough for 500 reads! You guys are the best! I will defintly update tomorrow! I hope this information helps you to understand the story better.