Christmas Eve Part 3

Thanks for 350+ reads I love you guys so much you are the best! Please read the authors note at the bottom it has information about the story. THIS IS NOT EDITED.

This is Luke's POV

Blake called me da da. And it was his first word. Omg. I gasped. Claire heard me and turned around. I held out my arms and she placed Blake in them. " Da Da" he said. His cries turning into small whimpers. " Hey" said Claire, wiping her eyes. " His first word" She continued. " Wow" she said.

It stayed silent for a little while.

" I got presents" I said breaking the silence.

" PRESENTS!! Came 2 little voices and two pairs of feet running down the stairs.

" You can open them tomorrow" Claire said.

She walked into the kitchen. Probably to make dinner. 

I looked down in my arms and Blake was sound asleep. I quietly tip toed up the status careful not to wake him. "OWWWW!" I yelled. Stepping on a Lego piece. ( My brother has Legos and he leaves them all over the house, I step on them all the time lol) 

Blake was now wide awake screaming and crying. Apparently Claire herd because she came upstairs with a bottle. 

" Here" she said handing me the bottle.

"Thanks" I replied.

I sat down in the rocking chair that was in the kids room ( so all the kids share one bedroom and it has bunk beds for Cassidy and Jackson  with a small play area then a nursery area for Blake. This was all bought right before Christmas Eve, like right after they got back from the hospital.)  He drank the bottle and fell asleep. I put him in his little crib and slowly walked to the kitchen, making sure I don't step on any toys. The kids and Claire were all at the table eating. I sat down with my plate of food that Claire made me. I quickly ate and went upstairs and up to bed.( Claire and Luke share a bed)

This is really short  and  NOT EDITED but the next part will be Christmas Day.( There are surprises coming up.)

So to clarify some things, the boys were having a small vacation in London, so Luke's family decided to come down for a couple days. That's when Cassidy went to the hospital. That's how they all got to the hospital so fast. Now the boys have a little time off because of 1. The incident with Cassidy, Luke couldn't perform, so the band couldn't perform. And 2. Christmas time. So Luke is spending his Christmas time in London with Claire and the kids in Claire's apartment. And as said before, Luke has found a house on Australia next to his family that he wants to move to with Claire and the kids. All of the other boys/family are in Australia. 

Next chapter ( Christmas Day) will be up soon.