Filler Chapter 3: Accidents Part 1

Claire's POV (Still at adoption center)

   Well Jackson and Claire are bestfriends. So yay!  I now have 2 three year olds and a 7 month old baby.

"I'll take him"  I Manage to say.

"Great! I'll get his stuff"She says walking away.

  I continue to fill out the papers and as  I am I con tinue to wonder about that new house I was going to buy for me and the kids. Well now with 3 kids I guess  i kinda need a new house instead of a 1 bedroom apartment.   I finish filling out the papers and walk to the kids upstairs.

"Kids, are you ready?" I ask.

"Yes!" They reply.

I help Jackson bring his stuff downstairs while Ms. Kelly is putting all of Blake's stuff in my car. And soon we were in my car driving off toward my apartment. And I pulled in to the car park. Now the hard part, crossing the main road with 3 kids. Here we go and...

Cassidy's POV

"Jackson! Come on! I'll show you our apartment!"  i yelled starting to walk across the street.

"Cassidy NO!!! Mommy yelled, holding Blake in one hand and Jackson's Hand in the other. 

"Huh?" I said looking up.

The multiple car horns going off were the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

YAAA! DOUBLE UPDATE! AND Sorry! It's a short chapter. I'm so evil.  I made her get hurt, Bet you didn't see that coming. Next chapter should be up either tonight or tomorrow. Will be a part 2 of this. Next chapter probably will probably be a short chapter. PLEASE COMMENT! I want your input on what should happen.(if you have any ideas,  have some but you'll have to wait for the next couple of chapters to hear them.) :)

SPOILER: Luke will appear in a couple chapters! :)