Chapter 7: Explaining

Still in Luke's POV

As we walked into the waiting room I  thought about what I should do. Do I help the child? Do I.. I was interrupted by my phone ringing once again. Sally. My new girlfriend (that management made me get.) I hated her. She's only using me for fame and money, She's a user. Honestly I want Claire back.

"You going to answer that?" She said 

"Nope" I replied.

But my phone kept ringing and ringing. This time it was the boys.

(A= Ashton. L= Luke)

Phone call:

A: Hey mate you left early, anything you wanna talk 'bout?

L: I'll explain later

A:Okay

-End of phone call-

Then Sally(did I mention I HATE her) called.

"Hello" I said.

" Lukey" she complained. " Come home"

" I'm busy" I began " I'll be home later"

-End of Phone call-

Did I mention she was cheating on me? Cuz she is.

Anyway, back to the waiting room.

After probably about an hour a doctor came out and walked right up to Claire.

" She is awake." He said." You may go see her if you wish"

Claire nodded and stood up.

"Come" she said and I followed.

We walked in and there were 3 nurses talking to her. Poor little thing, she has so many wires and tubes and yeah you get the point.

" Mommy" She whispered looking at Claire.

" Yes baby?" Claire said putting Jackson  on one of the little chairs that were provided. Meanwhile I still had Blake in my hands and I'm pretty sure he was wide awake. His big blue eyes stared up at me. Wow. He looks like me. 

CLAIRE'S POV

I set Jackson down on one of the chairs and walked over to Cassidy.

"Mommy, Who's that?" She 'whispered' pointing at Luke. Apparently she 'whispered' it too loud because Luke immediately looked this way.

"Ummm" Was all i could say.

Wow! Quick Chapter. Will Claire reveal the truth or will she keep it a secret? Comment below on what you think will happen. Taking name suggestions for characters. :)