Chapter 5: Accidents Part 3 (Final Part)

Just to Clarify: Claire is 21, and Luke is 22. Trisha is Luke's fake ex-girlfriend is Sally is his current girlfriend.

Still Claire's POV At Hospital 

"Luke?" I said.

"Who is...Claire!"He yelled.

"Ok.. um.. wow I think i'm deaf but.. okay.. Ummm yeah...this is a lot to take in but here it goes, beforewebrokeupifondoutiwaspregnantanditsyoursandshesthreeandhernameiscassidy."I said quickly into the phone.

"Ummm What?" He said.

"Before we broke up, I found out I was pregnant and it's yours and she's three amd her name is Cassidy Anne." I started crying. "S..She's in the hospital and she's g...g..going to d...die if I dont have the m..money to pay for the bills." By now i was ful out sobbing.

Luke's POV(At Band Rehearsals)

"S..She's in the hospital and she's g..g..going to d...die if i don't have the m..money to pay for the bills."She cried.

"What Hospiatal?"I yelled getting wierd looks from the boys.

"(Hospital Name)" She sobbed.

- Flashback-

"Luke, you need to break up with Claire and date Trisha "  I looked at Trisha and she looked like a stuck up barbie doll. (No offense to anyone if your name is Trisha, I just needed a name for the book.)

"But.. I" I tried to say.

"No buts" Our  head manager person said (sorry   i don't know what the official name for them is)

 I had to break up with Claire because of management?! But  i loved her!

That's why  i had to break up with Claire and trust me,  didn't want to.

-End of Flashback-

"I'll be right there." I yelled already running to my car. I hopped into my car and drove to (Hospital Name)

"Hemmings!"  i yelled at the receptionist.

"First Name?" She said

Ummm... what did Claire said her name is??? Uhhh Chass? No. Class? No. Cass? Yeah! um  Cassisy? Yeah Cassidy

"Cassidy"  i yelled at her.

"Room 276. 3rd Floor" She mumbled.

  I Quickly ran to the elevator just making it before the doors closed and pressed the 3 button. Ittook forever   before the doors finally opened on floor 3. 270..271...272...273..274...275..276  276!!  

I knocked first and opened the door a little. There lay a little girl sound asleep with tubes and machines   everywhere surrounding her. That's my....daughter. But where's...Claire! There she is! But she's holding a...Baby? Is that hers? She was slowly rocking the baby to sleep while wiping her tears away.   I felt something vibrate in my pocket, my phone was ringing. Crap! Apparently Claire heard it because she immediatly looked up and gasped.

"Luke" She said.

Wow really short and bad chapter. Ummm. yeah might update later.I need name suggestions for other peolple that will appear later in the book. Comment below if you have a name. If  i use it  i will dedicate the chapter to you.Comment below any suggestion or ideas!