Christmas Day Pt.3/ Packing for Australia

Cassidy's POV

Mommy said we're moving to Australia, where's Australia?

Wait! Mommy said we get to see Uncle Ben and Uncle Jack? Who are they? And Grandma? But mommy said I no have grandma. I gonna go asked her.

"Mommy?" I asked poking  her shoulder.

" Yes Cass?" She said still searching through her draws.

" You said I no have gwandwa then you saw I go see gwandwa?" I said.

" Your other grandma" Mommy said.

" Otay" I replied.

I went to my shared bedroom and started to pack my stuff.

Claire's POV -3 1/2 hours later-

The most important things were packed and everything else would be shipped over once we were there, my best friend Arielle ( she likes to be called Ari) said she would ship everything else over for me. That girl is a life saver. Ari has been through everything with me, I only had one older brother (Tommy, was in a chapter before this) and I felt bad that when I had Cassidy she wouldn't have an Aunt, so Cassidy calls Ari , Auntie Ari.  Ari and Tommy are also Cassidy's Godparents. ( This is just a little info chapter for you guys so yeah)

 I haven't talked to Arielle in so long, she doesn't even know I adopted 2 kids! Speaking of Ari and Tommy,

" Mommy! Are we going to see Auntie Ari and Uncle Tom Tom?" Cassidy yelled from across the hall.

" Yes, they are coming over any minute" I shouted back.

" I remember Arielle" Luke said with a smirk.

I was confused for a second until the memories of Ari, me and Luke came back.

" Oh my god" I said and started laughing.

Flashback -3 years ago before Cassidy-

For my birthday me Luke and Ari went to the club downtown.

" Luke if you hurt her i'ma beat you up" Said a drunken Ari while trying to pretend like she was beating  Luke up. Seriously who could beat him up. He's like a giraffe compared to her. We've only been here 20 minutes and she's already drunk. 

" I think someone's had a little too much to drink" Luke said picking Arielle up  and throwing her over his shoulder. I could only laugh as I followed them outside into Luke's car. I sat in the back with Ari while Luke drove. 

" Another drinkkkkkkk!" Ari yelled, sleep starting to kick in.

That night, we left her in the car to sleep

-End of Flashback-

The doorbell rang and Cassidy opened it. I heard two loud voices yell " WE HAVE PRESENTS!!!"

So I decided to write a quick chapter for you guys, what do you think of the book so far? Do you like it? I already have an idea for the next chapter.

I would have updated yesterday, but I was busy so yeah. Next chapter will be up soon!

Vote and Comment! :)

I need Names for upcoming characters. Thanks! :)