Christmas Day

There will probably be two pars to this but I'm not sure. This is going to be a quick update because I am so happy that we reached 365 reads! This is going to be short and un edited.

Luke's POV (sorry a lot of this story is in Luke's POV)

  I woke up to two kids jumping on the bed yelling " Christmas! Christmas! It's time to open presents!" (My brother did this to me last year. I grabbed the nearest object and threw it at him. I was half asleep and yelled " It is very dangerous to wake up a girl who needs her beauty sleep at 7 am in the morning. Lol) 

"Okay okay" said Claire. " Go to your room and I come in in 5 minutes and I'll bring you to the living area" ( in my family our parents bring us downstairs so it's a suprise on what my siblings and I got, so just go with it :)  )  A half asleep me slowly got out of bed and put on a shirt. " Morning" Claire said while yawning. " Morning" I replied. We continued to get ready until 5 minutes later the kids are back chanting " Presents Presents! Time to open presents!" This time, waking up Blake. I walked to Blake's nursery area and picked him up out of his crib.

" Hey buddy" I said. He just giggled. I changed his diaper and walked to the living area. ( lol I accidentally wrote loving area. I was like 😐 ) 

The kids tore open their presents while I gently gave  Blake his present. Being a baby he couldn't open it so I helped him. I handed him the stuffed penguin and he hugged the life out of it. He loved it. Cassidy and Jackson loved their presents too. Finally it was my turn to give Claire her present. I handed her a picture of the house that I bought  with  4 plane tickets ( on the planes that I go on children under 3 fly free so there's only 4 plane tickets) The tickets were too Australia. 

" Your showing me this house because....?" She said. I handed her the contract I signed saying I bought  the house.

" Oh my god." Was all she said

Quick update because I am happy. Will do a part 2 tomorrow. Thanks! :) THIS IS NOT EDITED.