summer fun

remember to vote on this chapter if you enjoyed it. it's free ya know, and it makes me smile! :)

hey guys! sorry i haven't been updating as much, i've been really busy... i know you're used to getting a chapter every night or every other night, but i think im gonna begin doing three a week, there are some times i'll do more, but i'll make sure to have one up every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. does that sound okay?? and of course, there will be weeks that i post five or six.

thanks, -e 

p.s. i'm sorry if this chapter's slow/meaningless, i'm just trying to get through the summer

p.p.s THANK YOU FOR 2K VIEWS!!!!! ILY ALL XO

After a few hours of games, snuggling, and YouTube, my mum calls and tells us to meet her outside. We get in the car and go to the big shopping area a few towns over. Mum and Caleb get along so great, the love each other a lot. She tells us what we need, it's the usual: pillows, throw blankets, and curtains. Mum loves redecorating the house, and we're always having the living room theme change. This time she wants it to be autumn colors, because autumn's coming and she want to get into the spirit. Caleb and I poke fun at her decorating obsession all the time, when he doesn't come over for a few days, before he sees the house he asks Mum how much it's changed. He'll say "Let me guess, you changed the colors of the walls, got three new couches, and of course some new curtains, am I right Laura?" And she'll laugh and kiss him on the cheek. She tells me I got so lucky with him, and says she loves him and he's a keeper. We tell her about how I fell off the ripstik and Caleb explains to her what it is and how to ride it. She's really interested. I love their relationship so much, I think it's adorable.

Soon we arrive and go into Pottery Barn. Mum loves Pottery Barn, she's obsessed with it. We poke around for a while, and soon we find the perfect shades of orange, yellow, and red that go together. We check out, and spend a couple more hours looking around the mall for decorations for the house with Mum. But then she wants to get some work done, so she goes to a coffee shop near the mall and says she'll pick us up outside in two hours. "What do you think we should do?" Asks Caleb, putting his arm around me.

"Ummm, well I need to go to Sephora to get some new gold eye shadow."

"Alright, to Sephora, whatever that is."

"It's a makeup store, Caleb." I pick out the perfect eye shadow, and we go to red mango frozen yogurt shop. Then we go to Bath and Body Works, so I can get a new candle. "Doesn't it smell great in here?" I ask as we enter the store.

"Yeah, I guess." He says. We begin looking at candles, but we're detoured by the assortments of body mist. "Woah, I had no idea there were so many smells to choose from." He says.

"You've never been into a Bath and Body Works?" I ask, surprised.

"No, I mean, Annie has a few of these that I recognize, but some I've never heard of. Like what's Fresh Apple Cherry Wood? That doesn't even make any sense!" He laughs and sprays some of it on his jacket.

"Let's see how it smells..." I say, smiling. I sniff his arm and automatically sneeze. Then again, and again.

"Ebony are you okay??" He asks, and he grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the store.

"Yes," I say between sneezes, "I'm clearly allergic to-" I sneeze, "Fresh Apple Cherry Wood."

"Fresh Apple Cherry what?" I look at him with wide eyes. "Oh! The perfume I sprayed!" He smiles, because he figured it out, and then I sneeze again, and he realizes what's going on. "Oh my God you're allergic to Fresh Apple Cherry Wood perfume." I nod and roll my eyes, but I'm laughing.