»Steve

*imagine Steve trying to use modern slangs with you*

Steve wanted to learn new things, so he went to YouTube. He saw a couple of videos and he picked up some slangs that were mentioned in the video.

Steve went to the bedroom and laid next you while watching tv. "That show is dope" Steve said out of the blue.

You turned to him to with your mouth slightly opened. "What did you say?"

"I said that that the show is dope, ya kno'" Steve repeated. You nodded turning to the tv again.

During the day Steve kept on saying slags like he would say "baby you wanna take a selfie?" Or At dinner he added extra hot sauce to his sandwich and he said "yolo" and took a bite. And that of course was a bad idea, he had to drink milk for a while to get rid of the spicy taste.

At the end of the day when you two were about to go to sleep he said "love you bae" and kissed your cheek.

You finally decided to ask him, what's with all the slangs.

"Hey sweetie, I don't mind you saying the slangs but why are you saying them it's not like you"

He immediately turned red. "Sorry honey, I just thought I had to 'upgrade' vocabulary"

"Aw honey you don't have to do that, I adore your old school vocabulary" you said snuggling to his chest.

"You do?" You nodded.

He chuckled "I'm glad because I was beginning to hate it"

You laughed while shaking your head. "Oh Steve, I love you"

"I love you too darlin'"you heard him say before you fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Remember requests are open! 😀