»stevexmo

Requested by: Sniff_Naranjo I hope you like it.

"Welcome Miss" I hear Jarvis say as I walked into the Avenger Tower. I smile "hey Jarvis, long time we haven't talked" I laugh softly as I got into the elevator. "Yes, long time Miss"

The elevator doors opens and I step out. I walked to my dad's lab. "Hey dad" I smile and he turns around. "Hey Mo" he runs to me and hugs me tightly. Oh and my father is Tony Stark, yep and I'm his daughter.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he pulled away with a grin. "I just came to visit, and to finally meet the team"

"Well thanks for visiting, finally" he mumbles the last part. I smirk and laugh. We walked out to the living room and the whole team was there. "Hey guys meet Mo Stark, my daughter" dad says looking at me and then to the team. I waved with a grinned.

"Hello fair Maiden" Thor comes and kisses my knuckles. I blush "okay okay that's enough" my dad gets my hand away from his.

"So how old are you?" Natasha asked after she introduced herself. "I'm 22" I smile. "Aw you are so young" she says and I laugh nervously.

Steve walked up to me. "Hi I'm Steve Rogers, nice to meet you" he smiled with a blush and extended his hand. I smiled with a small blush too and shook hands with him. "Nice to meet you too"

"Aw look at them their blushing" Clint says teasingly. We blush a deep red. My dad looked at our hands that were still together, I looked at pulled away with a nervous smile.

They all sat back and started talking among themselves. Me and Steve sat together.

"So what do you do for a living?" He asked. "I run a building of Stark Industries" I said proudly and he nodded with a small smile. Ah his smile, made my knees weak and I could just melt to the ground.

I fiddled around with my hair "You have beautiful hair" he says. I blushed "thank you" I replied as I pushed a strand of my brown hair behind my ear. I looked around for a brief second and I saw my dad looking at Steve. I turned my attention back to Steve.

"Being captain America must be amazing and I bet you are very popular when you go out" he laughs softly. "Yeah I suppose, but I don't really go out much"

"Why not?" I tilt my head slightly to a side. "I don't have no one to go with, so what's the point" he shrugs.

I nod "Same here"

"Cap just ask her out already" Nat groaned. We looked at her and blushed. My dad narrowed his eyes at Steve.

"I'm gonna get some water" I said getting up. "I'll come with you" Steve replied.

Clint and Natasha whistled at us as we walked away together. My dad glared at them, and they became silent.

I grabbed a bottle of water but I didn't notice there was something slippery on the floor. As I was about to fall I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms around me. I looked at him with a smile.

"Thanks" I blush. "You're we-" he was caught off. "What's going on here?" My dad said with a scowl.

Steve let go off me. "Hey dad" I smiled innocently. "What was happening?" He asked again as he walked closer to us. "I was getting a bottle of water but I fell and Steve caught me before I actually hit the ground" I said and dad just looked at Steve.

"Steve I want to talk to you" he said looking at him. "Alone" he finished.

I nodded and left quickly; but I stood outside so I could hear them "Why are you flirting with her, she is just 22 and you are clearly waaay older than her" My dad said, I rolled my eyes.

"And?" I heard Steve say. "And she is off limits"

Steve sighed. I heard footsteps and I hid. Steve was still in the kitchen, my dad left and I walked back to the kitchen. "Hey" I said quietly. He looked up.

"Mo, what is it?"

"I over heard what my dad said, and he can become over protective" I laughed lightly.

"Yeah I figured" he laughed too. "I really don't care what my dad thinks" I walked over to him. "I beginning to like you Steve" I smirk.

"Me too Mo" he smirked back "and with that, would you like to have dinner with me?" He asked.

"I would love too"

"Then it's a date" he grinned.

"Finally" Nat whispered with a quiet laugh to Clint, as they where spying on us.