»steve

My sister thorbri wanted me to write this so here ya go little sis ^^

--

"Alright see ya Tony" you walked out of his lab, as you walked out, you bumped into Steve. "Oh hi Steve" you smiled at him. He smiled back "hello (y/n)"

"I would love to chat but I've got to go" you ran out. Steve nodded sadly and walked into the lab.

"I need your help" Steve said as he walked to Tony, who was working on a suit. "Well hello to you too" Tony said sarcastically. "I need your help" Steve repeated.

Tony sighed "what do you need?"

"I need to um upgrade" he said shyly. Tony dropped his wrench on his foot "son of a bi- ugh" he rubbed his foot. "Wait what, you want to upgrade?" Tony laughed, but Steve stayed serious. "You're serious?" Tony stopped laughing and arched an eyebrow. Steve nodded.

"Why?" Tony asked curiously.

"Because.. I like (y/n) but she probably thinks I'm old fashioned"

Tony laughed "well if you think that, then I guess I'll teach you one or two things"

"Thank you Tony" Steve smiled and sat down on a stool. Tony brought a stool and sat next to him. "Alright, what do you say when you want to greet (y/n)?"

"Hello (y/n), how are you today?" Steve said with a smile. Tony thought "alright first off you gotta be more smooth, when talking with the ladies" he winked.

"So you'll go like this, hey what's up baby?" Tony said smoothly. Steve blushed "I'll sound ridiculous"

"No you won't, you'll do fine"

"Alright how about if you want to compliment how she looks?" Tony asked. "Umm, you look beautiful"

"Okay okay you can use that but if you want to be smooth and cool say, damn baby you are looking fine" he smirks.

Clint was walking down the hall when he suddenly heard Tony and Steve talking. He arched an eyebrow and leaned on the door frame "so are you both a thing now? Steve, I thought you liked (y/n)" Clint said with an arched eyebrows and arms crossed. Steve and Tony jumped "what NO, I do like (y/n)" Steve said quickly. Clint laughed "that's what I thought, so why are you two giving each other compliments?" He said as he walked to them.

"Steve wants to upgrade" Tony raised his hand and used quotations. Clint laughed "oh okay, well I can help" he leaned on the lab table. "I'm all ears" Steve sat up.

"Okay, so what do you do when you see her?" Clint asked. "I smile and sometimes wave a bit"

"Okay well next time you see her smirk and wink" Clint smirked. "Oh I don't know" Steve replied nervously. "Do it she'll like that" Tony said, Clint nodded in agreement. "Alright"

"say aight instead of ALLright" Clint added. "Also you should wear something more, umm what's the word ah yes edgy lose the old fashioned ways" Tony said.

Steve nodded "okay, what do you suggest?" "Well um maybe a some black pants with a white shirt, topping it off with a black leather jacket" Clint suggested.

"O..okay" Steve replied nervously, he thought this would be easy but he now realizes that there is so much, but he didn't care he just wanted to get your attention.

*an hour later*

You walked back into the tower, exhausted from work. The entire day people would say negative things, yell, and push you around. All you wanted was to talk to sweet Steve. He was calm and a classic gentleman.

You practically dragged your feet to the living room, when arriving Steve stood there with black jeans and a tight white shirt. You felt your cheeks heat up. "Hi Steve" you smiled. "Hey what's up baby?" He smirked and winked. Your cheeks became even redder. "Um Steve?"

We walked over with a smirk "yeah it's me baby" he grabbed you and held you close to his chest. You didn't what was going on, you didn't know if you liked it or not. "Did I tell you that today and everyday you look super fine?" He whispered into your ear. You shivered with a smile. "T..thanks"

He pulled away and dipped you slightly and crashed his lips to yours. Your eyes widen, you never thought Steve would make this big of a move. You shrugged and kissed back. Suddenly he pulled away quickly and turned around looking down. "Steve?" You place your hand on his shoulder. He slightly looked at you, "I'm sorry (y/n) if I was too aggressive" he whispered. You smiled "why are you acting like this?" You walked in front of him. He blushed "I... I just wanted to impress you"

You laughed softly "Oh Steve, I was already impressed" his eyes lid up "really?" He asked with a smile, you nodded. "Steve, every day after work I want to come and talk to you, spend time with you because you make happy and I'm calm next to you" you smiled and caressed his cheek. He grinned and hugged you warmly. You hugged back.

"(Y/n)... I love you" he quietly said. You grinned and hugged him tighter "I love you too" you kissed his cheek. He pulled away a bit and placed a finger under your chin and lifted you head. He leaned in and kissed your lips softly.

This kiss was real, this is how Steve kisses. Sweet, gentle, and lovingly. You wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He smiled in the kiss and pulled away after what seemed years. Both of you grinned like two crazy in love people. "This is the Steve I fell in love with" you kissed his red cheeks.

Both of you sat down on the couch and cuddled. Tony then walked in "hey you two" he smirked "Steve did you follow my code?" He asked him. Your eyes widen "so it was you" you threw a pillow at his head. "Ow (y/n)!" Tony rubbed his face. "That's for giving "advice" to Steve" you threw another pillow at him. Tony laughed "alright alright sorry for messing with your man" he raised his arms in defense. "Yeah now go, leave us to cuddle" you snuggled into Steve. Tony laughed and left. Steve kissed your head and held you close.

--

Hope you liked it :)
I'm working on requests so sorry if I'm being slow. Hehe anyway I hope you have a great day ^_^