»ChrisxLyndsey

Requested by: lyndseybishwhet
I Hope you like it 💫

*seven years old*
"Aw c'mon Chris!" You whined as you stood next to his mom. "No! I look ridiculous, I don't wike it!" Chris yelled from his room. His mother laughed softly,"come on out sweetie, it's alright" she said sweetly. He poked out his head and you could see the tiara he had on. You covered your mouth as you tried not to giggle. "Don't laugh at me Lynds" he narrowed his eyes at you. "Come out Chris" his mother stated again. He groaned and stepped out. Little Chris wore a pink tutu and with a tiara, just like yours. His mother laughed with a warm smile. "Doesn't he look cute, like me" you ran to his side. His mother nodded, "yes both of you look simply lovely" she got up and grabbed a camera. "Aww no mom don't take a picture!" He tried to run away but you held him. "Smile Chris" you said and he sighed and smiled with you. "You know I only did this because your my best friend" he smiled shyly. You grinned and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and his mom took another photo.

*20 years later*

It was a boring Saturday night, what do you do in a night like this? You go out to your favorite bar. You walked into the bar and sat down on a stool and a waiter came by "hi can I get you something to drink?" He asked "uh yeah I would like a beer" you said to him, he nodded and left.

Your eyes scanned around the bar, as classic rock played. It was partially empty, only the usual people where there. The waiter came back with the cold beer, "enjoy" he smiled. "Thanks" you winked.

You drank your beer and looked around. After seven beers you began to feel a bit tipsy. The waiter was was a flirt and so were you. "Hey my shift is almost over how about I come over to your place" he whispered into your ear, you laughed drunkly "that tickles and sure" you smirked and drank some more of your beer.

Both of you left to your apartment. Things got heated up very quickly in the bedroom. The next morning you woke up with a huge headache. You groaned as you looked around, you were by yourself. "I knew it" you muttered. There was a small note, you took it and read it.

"Had fun"

That's all what it said. "Bastard" you muttered and laid down again.

*1 month later*
You ran to the bathroom as you covered your mouth. "Oh god" you groaned as you puked into the toilet. You flushed it after you finished. You missed your period and you have been having morning sickness.

You took a test and waited. After fifteen minutes, you looked at it. You gasped and covered your mouth at the sight of a little pink plus sign. "No no no" you cried by yourself.

A minute passed when suddenly your phone rang. "Hello?" You sniffed.

"Hey Lyndsey sorry I haven't called in the longest ti- wait are you crying?" He asked getting worried. "No.." You lied.

"Liar liar pants on fire" he laughed "what's wrong?" He asked getting serious again.

"Can you come over?" You asked as you sniffed again. "Yeah I'll be there in ten" he hanged up. He got on his car and drove to your apartment. You sat in your bed crying. He had the a key to your apartment so he ran in. He got your bedroom "what happened Lynds?" He asked softly as he sat down next to you.

"I..I'm so embarrassed" you cried. "Lyndsey we have been through a load of embarrassing moments" he laughs. You smiled lightly. "Tell me"

"About a month ago, I had a one night stand with a waiter at a bar" you sighed "and I'm p..pregnant.." You cried again. He hugged you "oh my god, have you contacted the guy?"

You shook your head "no I don't even know his name" you wiped your tears away but more came. "Don't worry Lynds I'll be here for you and the baby" he smiled.

You sniffed "really, Why?" You pulled away a bit. "Because you're my best friend and I..I love you" he smiled with a small blush. You giggled and kissed his cheek "love you too"

"Don't worry about that guy, I'm here" he grinned and hugged you. "Thanks Chris" you said as you looked at the photo when both of you were dressed up in tutus. You smiled warmly and closed your eyes, feeling safe in his arms.     ------------------------------------------------------

Hehe I hope you liked it :)
Still working on requests so sorry for the long wait.