»chrisxbrianna

Requested by: Tom-Hiddleston

"Hey babe?" You questioned as you walked into the bedroom you shared with your boyfriend, Chris.

"Hmm?" He said looking away from the tv. "I want some coffee" you said simply. He laughed softly. "Coffee?" You nodded

"We have coffee in the kitchen" he said sitting up. "Yeah I know but I want to go out and have coffee"

"Alrighty then let's go" he smiled and grabbed his shoes, and walked out with you. Both you walked, hand in hand to a small coffee shop.

He opened the door for you and he pushed the chair for you. You both ordered your coffee.

"Thank you" you say as the waitress places both of your coffees in front of you. Chris nods with a smile. You take a sip. "Mmmmm delicious" you say with a warm smile.

"Yep" Chris says after taking a sip.

"So today at work this old lady dropped her bag and her things went everywhere. Nobody helped her so I ran to her and helped, I gathered all her things and she would not stop saying thank you. She looked so cute" you grin.

"Aw that was sweet of you Brianna, this another reason I love you" he reaches over for a kiss. You reach over and your lips made contact with his. He kissed you sweetly. You smiled into the kiss. He pulled back and grinned.

You say back down and took a sip from your coffee with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it was short and for the late update there has been lot of things going on.