»steve

*imagine you playing with his shield*

You where cleaning around the bedroom that you shared with Husband, Steve. Steve was taking a shower. You began to clean his side in the closet and saw his shield laying there. You smirked and picked it up. You felt awesome and powerful a bit. You giggled.

You lifted it up to where you were covering your face. "Hey what's up I'm captain America" you tried to impersonate Steve. You didn't hear Steve walk out.

He walked to his closet but stopped and hid when he saw you playing around. He chucked under his breath.

"Don't worry Captain America is here" you stood tall like Steve would. You giggled even more. He laughed lightly. He quickly got a camera from his drawer, he went pack and began taking pictures of your silliness.

You walked out the closet and Steve hid quickly. You ran to the living room where there was a full length mirror. Steve followed you and hid behind the counter. You stood in front of the mirror and started to dance with the shield. "Oh yeah you didn't know Captain America could dance? Well you were son. I call this the freedom dance" you began to shake your hips with your hands on the shield, you moved the shield at the same rhythm as your hips.

"Uh huh! Oh yeah" you sang.

Steve couldn't take it anymore and he bursted out laughing. You dropped the shield and spun around to face Steve.

"Oh my god! Steve you scared me!" You screamed with red cheeks. You picked up the shield and gave it to Steve, who was still laughing.

"I'm sorry sweetheart you just look adorable" he said trying to catch his breath.

"I do not" you stuck out your tongue. He laughed.

"Yes you do" he said grabbing you. He dipped you and kissed you. "Plus I love you impersonation of me" he said laughing again.

"Shut up" you giggled. He smiled.