»stevexmo pt.2

Requested by: Sniff_Naranjo
I hope you like it
--

~recap~
"I over heard what my dad said, and he can become over protective" I laughed lightly.

"Yeah I figured" he laughed too. "I really don't care what my dad thinks" I walked over to him. "I beginning to like you Steve" I smirk.

"Me too Mo" he smirked back "and with that, would you like to have dinner with me?" He asked.

"I would love too"

"Then it's a date" he grinned.

--

I walked out of the elevator and took a sharp breath before I walked. Steve said he would meet me outside.

Steve was checking himself through his motorcycle mirror. I giggled softly "hi"I said as I walked over to him. He jumped and looked at me"hel- woah" his eyes wondered throughout my body. His cheeks turned red as a tomato.

My cheeks turned just as red.

"Oh I'm sorry, ready to go?" He asked, I nod. He helped me onto his bike and he got on, turning the bike on. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my hands on his chest, causing him to blush once again.

We arrived to the restaurant, and he parked his motorcycle, and helped me out. I held his arm as we walked to restaurant.

He opened the door for me and pushed my chair for me. Steve was being a total gentleman, I still didn't understand why my dad didn't see that Steve is good for me.

We ordered our drinks and food. "I hope your dad doesn't get mad" Steve says nervously. "Don't worry Steve, if he does, he'll get over it. I hope"I whisper the last part and looked down to the table.

Our drinks and meals arrived and we began to eat. We talked and talk, which seemed like years, but that didn't matter to me.

"So I ran out forgetting my shield" he laughs. I laugh hard "how can Captain America forget his own shield?" I asked as I laughed. He shrugs with a grin "have no idea" I laugh and I take a sip of my water.

"Okay you're turn to tell an embarrassing moment" he says taking a drink of his tea.

"Um oh yeah okay, so my first meeting was a total disaster" I shudder at the thought of it. He chuckles "what happened?"

"Well I first off my car broke down and I was twenty minutes late, so I had to run three blocks in my heels . Then I have gotten the wrong presentation, it was photos of me and my dad when we where at a carnival" I laugh

"When I went to my computer to fix it, my heel broke" I sighed and he laughed almost choking on his drink.

"Oh my god Mo" he keeps on laughing.

The waiters comes and gives us the ticket,I go and reach it but Steve grabs it first, "I'll get it" he smiles.

He payed and we walk out "thanks for dinner" I said as I grabbed his arm. "No problem"

He drives us back to the tower. We walk in laughing and my dad stood there with his arms crossed and he looked super pissed. "Oh man" I mutter. Steve gulps.

"Hey dad" I say innocently "Mo go to your room" he doesn't take his eyes off Steve. "But da-"

"I said to go to your room!" He cuts me off. I sigh and stomp my foot "I'm not five anymore, I'm old enough to date!" He glares at me. "Go now" I groan and I leave.

Steve pov.

My hands where sweating, I really started to like Mo, but Tony doesn't like that idea. Mo leaves and Tony glares at me.

"I told you not to date her" Tony walked up to me. "I know you di-"

"then why did you?!" He interrupted me. I sighed "because I like her"

His eyes widen with anger "Steve for God sake she is 22 years old and your like 97 or something"

"I know but I don't look like I'm 97, I was frozen around her age" I try to reason with him. "I don't care! She's my little girl" he sighs.

"I know, but like she said she's old enough to date. Tony don't think that I'm going to take advantage of her because I won't. I would never do that, she is amazing, funny and I really like her" I said sincerely. Tony calmed down.

"Fine" he sighs "but if you hurt her, I'll kill you" He threatened. I nod "don't worry Tony, and thank you" I smiled and sighed with relief. "Whatever" Tony muttered and left.

I walked to Mo's room and I knocked softly. She opened the door quickly "LEAVE ME ALONE DAD" she yelled with her eyes closed. I laughed "it's Steve" her eyes went wide and her entire face turned red, "oh my god Steve I'm sorry" she said still red. "It's alright" I smiled with a soft laugh.

"Wait what did my dad say?" She asked looking around the hall, to make sure her dad wasn't there. "He said that we can date" I grin, her eyes lid up with joy and flashed a toothy grin. "Thank god!" She hugged me tightly. I hugged back and kissed her cheek.

"I know it's early to ask but Mo, would you like to become my girlfriend?" I asked quietly.

"Of course" she smiled and kissed my cheek twice.

I had a strong feeling that me and Mo are going to be happy together.

--

My apologies for the late update, but I hope you liked it (^_^)

          -rose