»stevexbrianna

Requested by:: phandomtrashchild
I hope you like it! ☺️
-------------------------------------------------
You sighed as you sat on the large brown couch. Steve walked in and sat next to you.

"Hey darling, you okay?" Steve asked, wrapping his arm around you.

"Yeah I'm just bored.... Ohhh my gosh you want to play a game?!" You asked getting excited.

"Sure.. What do you want to play?"

"Hide and seek!" You got up with a jump.

"Hide and seek?" Steve asked tilting his head.

"Yeah it's were one of us counts to ten and the other needs to hide. Then the one that counted has to find the other person. It's simple"

"Alright" Steve said getting up with a grin.

"Okay I'll count first. You go hide, you're going to have ten seconds" you walked to a wall and covered your eyes.

"One...two...three" you could hear Steve's feet running around. You giggled lightly.

"Four...five...six...seven..eight" you heard fast running.

"NINE....TEN! Ready or not here I come!" You yell playful. You walk around the kitchen and he's not there you walk to the bathroom and found Steve behind the shower curtain.

"Ha found you" you tell him with a giggle. He chuckles.

"So it's mine turn?" He says and you nod. He walks to the place where you counted. You began to look for a place to hide. You saw your closet had a good hiding place.

You heard him count to ten and you prepared yourself.

A minute passed he still hasn't found you.

Five minutes passed still nothing, so you got your phone and started to play on it for a couple of seconds.

"I FOUND YOU!" Steve said with grin.

"Holy shit Steve you scared me!" You said with your hand over your chest.

"Brianna language.." Steve said pointing a finger to you playfully.

You laughed and Steve helped you up. "That was actually fun" Steve said laughing.

"Another round?" You asked smirking. He nodded like a small child. You giggled.

-------------------------------------------------
Requests are open!